CHAPTER 9

As he got home he immediately searched for some information about that Jongin kid in his notebook. It was a longer processes to find him among the almost thousand name which was written in there but after a couple of minutes he succeeded.

'Kim Jongin (Kai): -rich family with unknown backstory -accommodating Do Kyungsoo after his parent's death (non public information)'

After he saw those two at Chanyeol's house Baekhyun understood why were they keeping in a secret that they live together. After Jongin he checked the shorty.

'Do Kyungsoo: -conversant with martial arts -orphan (parents died within unknown circumstances) -lives with Kim Jongin'

Unfortunately these were the only information about them. Kai's parents probably some kind of underground kings and Kyungsoo only got into the family due to his friendship with the son thought the brunet. But something was still fishy for him, he started to get more curious about the Kim family. He thought the best way for getting more info is to ask Chanyeol. Speaking of the giant Baekhyun noticed something in his diary which wasn't there before. The end of the hundreds of names there were a new one.

'Park Chanyeol: -high school student -little knowledge of martial arts -suspicious family background (father died in unknown conditions)'

'Seems like someone was very bored.' said to himself than noticed a piece of paper hanging out from the diary. There was a phone number on it. '....very, very bored.' smirked the brunet.

The next day at school they kept eye contact every time they were in the same room. During lunchtime as Baekhyun walked pass the table where the taller sat, he throw a piece of paper in front of him.

'I want to talk to you. Meet after school.'

After Chanyeol read the short letter searched for the brunet's gaze and after finding him he slowly nodded. The giant wondered why did the smaller boy wanted to talk about. Okay, he had a couple of ideas but he didn't understand why the other messaged him like this.

The raven haired were waiting in front of the school for 5 minutes when the brunet showed up.

'You know in "meet after school" I didn't meant right after school, it would've been okay a bit later.'

'I know but I need to study so we can talk while walking home.'

After a couple of minutes of awkward silence the brunet started to speak.

'So.....khm.... I asked my mother about that photo.' the giant's eyes widened. As the brunet saw the other's surprised faced quickly continued. 'Don't worry I didn't said anything about you.'

The tall boy features calmed and he asked 'What did you find out?'

'Our fathers were not just friends but partners too I think and that's assured that they died on the same day possibly in the same event.'

'As I thought. That's it?'

'Yeah, mom didn't tell me much. What happened that day is a "secret" or at least she told me that is.'

'Well that's not much, you could've told me this on the phone. You know that's why I gave you my number.' the giant smirked and looked at the smaller boy.

Baekhyun felt as his cheeks are turning red but he didn't understand why. It's happened again. The tall boy did something to him but he didn't know what....yet. The brunet didn't looked back to the giant just stared the rode in front of him with a serious face.

'Are you okay?' asked the taller with a worried look.

'Completely but speaking of you writing staff in my diary, I said you can READ it and by that I meant only read, nothing else.'