CHAPTER 21

'I still don't get how the fuck you got in my room.' murmured Chanyeol sitting on his bed.

'Come on yoda, are you still asking this after I managed to kidnap you just a week ago?' asked the dark skinned boy who kept the giant as a prisoner in his own house.

Chanyeol just huffed instead of answering. He had enough of the younger's company, however they only spent together like 15 minutes. After 10 more minutes of silence they heard as the main door sprang open and right after that quick footsteps towards the room. The brunet rushed in than immediately reached for Chanyeol and hugged him tightly.

'Are you okay?!' he asked in an almost crying voice which made the giant speechless.

When Baekhyun noticed that the taller is not answering he stopped hugging him and stepped back to check if he's okay. The brunet noticed that no harmful act happened between the two boys but he saw the giant's surprised gaze. He just realized that maybe he overreacted the situation a bit and he felt as his cheeks are slowly turn into a really deep shade of red so he turned to the dark skinned boy instead.

'Was it really necessary Jongin?!'

'I guess not but after seeing this scene it truly worth it.' answered while laughing out loud.

Kyungsoo just sighted on his boyfriend's childishness while Baekhyun almost exploded from anger and embarrassment so Chanyeol felt he's the one who need to speak up.

*cough* 'Guys I think we should talk about the thing why you two came here!'

The giant's words made the brunet switch to assassin mode and started thinking about questions for the couple. 'Let's go to the living room.' ordered in a serious tone.

After everyone found their place, Chanyeol on one side of the couch next to him in an armchair Baekhyun and on the other side of the couch Kyungsoo and next to him Jongin in an armchair too, they started.

'Hmm where should we start Kyungie?' asked the darker skinned boy.

*sigh* 'At first I just want to tell you Chanyeol that I'm truly sorry for what happened to you.' apologised the shorty which made the brunet huff but the giant shushed him.

'Look, Kyungsoo, for my apology you need to tell us everything to understand the situation more.' explained the raven haired.

The owl eyed boy just nodded then looked to his boyfriend signing that he can start.

'I just want to say before I start that I don't like being interrupted especially not being shouted at' he looked at Baekhyun who just rolled his eyes 'so if you can give me a favour and shut up I would be grateful. At first Kyungsoo was very against of kidnapping the yoda but he just wanted to be a dutiful kid who does what he was told to do so he was willing to help me but he really wanted to get out of this and what he does I do too so that's why we are here. The main part is that my dad is in the mafia and he gave us a few names who we and others needed to question out. I don't think it's necessary to add that we were let to use violence if it was needed. This is only going on for less than a month now and at first we didn't understand what is the purpose of this but last week the high crew of the mafia was having a meeting in our house which I "accidently" heard. Well, obviously I didn't heard everything but I caught that they want a pen drive which disappeared 10 years ago and the people who we need to question out is having something common with that.'

'Than why did you took Chanyeol?' asked the brunet.

'We didn't understand it either but his name was among those names too just like yours Baekhyun.' answered the shorty.

The brunet and the giant looked at each other and had the same thoughts which the smaller decided to share.

'I think I has an idea but at first I need to know if we can fully trust in you.'

'You can, I swear. I have no intention in working to the mafia and as Jongin said he does what I do so you can trust in us.' assured the owl eyed boy.

'Well, in this case I think it has to do something with mine and Chanyeol's dad's death.'

'Did they died 10 years ago too?! Just because my mother and Kyungsoo's parents died than too.' said Jongin.

'Interesting.' the brunet sighted 'It starts to be more and more annoying though that the only thing we know about them is that they were partners.'

'It's still more than we know so don't complain bacon.' whined the darker skinned boy.

'If we work together it'll change soon Jongin but if you don't mind I go and inform Sehun about this, he could help us.' announced the brunet and reached for his phone to write a text to the younger.

'I think we should tell Tao too so he won't be worried about Kris anymore.' said the shorty to the dark skinned boy.

'Yeah you should do that. Tao was here yesterday actually and said that he wants to find him. By the way he is with you guys, right? Why isn't he here?' asked the giant.

'Well..' started speaking Jongin 'he said that he's "busy" but I think he's just scared from Baekhyun killing him after what he did with you but he said that he's sorry though.' A satisfied smile started to curve on the brunet's face because of what he heard which Chanyeol seemed to notice because he hit the smaller in the arm. Strangely the giant wasn't that pissed at Kris, he understood that he just did what he was told to do but this didn't mean that they will become best friends during working together. They will probably keep their distance but he was really worried about the brunet. Chanyeol hoped that the mission will be more important to the small boy than killing Kris.

After the couple left Chanyeol made the brunet stay for a bit longer because he wanted to speak with him.

'What's up Chan?' asked the smaller while sitting back to the couch next to the giant.

'I was just wondering, will you tell about what we found out to your boss?'

'No.'

'But why not? He probably knows a lot more than us and everything would go smoother.'

'Do you really think he would let us to keep working on the mission? Because I know for sure that he won't.'

'But maybe if you won't tell him about Jongin and Kyungsoo...'

'He's smarter than that and I'm not daring to lie in his face so my answer is still no. By the way, I should go now. I got a lot of work since I didn't do anything for a week and I want to look through the information stock in the WUAOSK center until everyone is too busy to notice me.' said the brunet and got his way to the door.

'Oh okay, good luck for that!' said the giant while letting the small boy out then waved him goodbye for which the brunet waved back while showing his square smile.