CHAPTER 18

They almost reached the last corridor when some guards get in there way. Baekhyun at first wanted to turn back to look for another exit but a bunch of guards were blocking there way to escape from both sides.

'Channie, stay back until I get rid of the guards at the front then run as fast as you can.' ordered the brunet.

'I may stay back but I'm not gonna leave you behind!'

'Chanyeol I -' he didn't get to finish his sentence because the guards in the front attacked them thinking they can surprise the smaller while he wasn't looking but unfortunately for them they underestimated the brunet senses. He knocked out the 4 guards in less than half a minute, when he turned around to get rid of the guards at the other side he saw that the giant were punching one to the face and another one was already rolling on the floor in pain. After Chanyeol finished with that guy he turned around and smirked at the brunet.

'I already told you that I know some tricks.'

Baekhyun were speechless. "Gosh, he's still hot even with these bruises." thought the brunet but he got interrupted by the other guards running toward them. They finished them quickly than when they would've reached the exit door someone was already waiting for them.

It was someone who both known but in different ways. Chanyeol as a friend and Baekhyun as someone who he needs to be careful with. It was Kim Jongin.

'Why are you guys in such a hurry?' asked the darker skinned boy.

'J-Jongin! W-what are you doing here?'

'I'm sorry Yeol but I can't let you through.'

'Jongin!' a deep voice shouted from the back. When Chanyeol turned around to stick a face to that familiar voice he got speechless.

'K-Kyungsoo, w-what, w-why!?'

'Jongin let them through!' the shorty gave a deadly look to the other.

'As you wish Kyungie.'

Jongin moved from the door making the way free for them but they still stood there without moving, Chanyeol because of the shock and Baekhyun because he didn't trust in the owl eyed boy.

'Hurry! You don't have much time before the other guards are coming.' said the shorty this time to the brunet who still wasn't fully convinced about the other boy's trustworthiness but he grabbed the speechless giant's hand and pulled him out the door. Suho were already waiting for them in his car so they got in quickly than they drove off as fast as they could.

On the drive home Chanyeol rested his head on the brunet's shoulder but after a few minutes he fell asleep. As Baekhyun looked at the sleeping giant he saw some tears streaming down his face, it partly probably was because of the kidnapping and the torturing he been through but it was more likely because he found out that his best friend was had to do something with it.

After they arrived to the raven head boy's home the brunet woke him up and helped him go in the house. They got stopped by the giant's mother in the living room who gave a big hug and thousands of kisses to her son while tearing up because of his harmed appearance.

Suho offered a drive home to Baekhyun but he refused because he was insisted on staying with Chanyeol. He was up all night looking after the giant with his mother and sister. The raven haired boy were suffering a lot through the night due to his injuries which might seemed even more serious than the brunet first thought. Baekhyun called his personal doctor who only arrived around 6 am, he diagnosed that Chanyeol didn't have any life threatening injuries but his condition is still very serious and he can only get better with a lot of sleep and medicines which he gave them.

'One more thing!' the brunet went after the doctor who was already ready to leave. 'Why does he has a fever? He hasn't got any deep cuts so I don't understand.'

'It can be because of the shock. After a traumatic experience it's pretty common to have a fever especially if the person not used to these kind of situations.'

'Oh, I see. Thanks doc for coming and sorry for that I was bothering you so early in the morning.'

'You can call me any time Baek, it's not a problem for me.'

A bit after the doctor leaved, the giant's mother and sister went out the pharmacy to buy the medicines the doctor recommended so the brunet stayed alone with his suffering friend.

He was sitting on the giant's bed while running through his fingers the other boy's messy hair. Without the intention to do it he woke up the giant.

'Morning! What time is it?' asked Chanyeol on a quite tone.

'Around 7 am.'

'Well I guess we won't go to school today.' said the giant just to himself.

'Do you need anything? Water? Painkillers? Blankets?'

'I only need one thing.'

'Just tell what is that and I bring it to you.'

Chanyeol didn't said anything just pulled the brunet closer with the little strength it left in him and hold him in his embrace.

'So, will you tell me what you wanted?' the smaller asked while his face was already red because of the giant's action.

'Just shut up and sleep Baekkie.' A minute after he finished the sentence the taller boy were already asleep and his warmth made the brunet eventually do the same.