CHAPTER 2

Baekhyun did as usual after a work, laid on his bed and listened some music while staring at the ceiling.

'I almost get caught.' he thought. He was careless and didn't checked the building before acting.

'It's all that Chanyeol kid's fault.'

He distracted Baekhyun's mind and he was the one who almost see him during murdering a teacher. He tried to figure it out what is so special about that boy which made him not concentrate fully on his mission when he got a call.

'Hello Sehun.'

'How did the work go?'

'Done but almost get caught.'

'WHAT? Who got you almost and how?'

'Some junior named Chanyeol, he was at detention too. Ms Wang was no joke though. She actually almost beat me down.'

'WOW I don't believe this. Byun Baekhyun didn't make a perfect job for the first time.'

'It wasn't the first time but it didn't happened a long time ago. I guess I just underestimated my target and didn't paid much attention. It was my fault overall.' 'and Chanyeol's' he thought but didn't say out loud.

'Uhumm'

'So will you tell me why did you call or you gonna waste my time even more?'

'Tsh rude....and yes I'm gonna tell you. Boss wants to see you.'

'Then why didn't he called me?'

'Because he's a busy men and I wanted to speak to you cause we didn't really talked too much since I was away.' said the younger boy in a hurt tone which reminded Baekhyun how much he actually missed the boy in the past two days.

*sigh* 'So how did your mission went? Were you and your new partner okay together?'

Sehun's previous partner was Baekhyun and maybe they're best friends since childhood but they just weren't compatible as partners. The older boy always tried to do all the work by himself and Sehun after a month got enough of that and decided to look for another one and the small boy decided to go solo. The taller boy's partner now is a hacker named Luhan. People say that he's a real genius, he might be only 18 years old but he already finished university and he's currently the best hacker at WUAOSK.

'We were wonderful together. It was almost like we read in each others mind, but there's a big problem.'

'Come on Sehunnie tell me!'

'I think I have a..... crush on him.'

'And why is that a problem?'

'Because he's probably not gay you dumbass!'

'Did you asked?'

'Of course not.'

'Than who is the dumbass now?'

'Aish never mind. Just don't forget to come in to the headquarters.'

'Do I need to go today? I will have time for that tomorrow, I'm too tired now.'

'Well because you're the boss's little favourite than I guess he won't be that angry if you not go today.'

'I'm not his favourite!!'

'Yes you are Baekkie. Sorry I need to go now to take that stupid report. Oh and I forgot when you go to the boss take your list with you he said he wants to check it. See you tomorrow Hyunie.'

'Bye Sehun'

The list. Baekhyun somehow forgot about that today. The list was a piece of paper with lots of names on it most of them were already crossed. They were the people who the brunet already killed. The number of names were too much for him to remember and he didn't even really cared about it. During his 3 years which he spent at WUAOSK he lost his interest in counting the dead bodies which he left behind.

He started to look for in his bag to the little 'diary' which in he kept the list to cross Ms Wang's name but he couldn't find it. He searched for it at first in his whole room and then in the whole house but it was nowhere.

He couldn't lost it, that diary was his most precious object where he wrote down all the information about he know about the people and all his experiences about his works. He thought it's impossible to him to lose it but somehow it still happened and Baekhyun already know when.

During fighting with Ms Wang he had his bag with him with a knife and the diary in it. It most have been fallen out when he pulled out the knife and he didn't noticed it later in his rush. Well he is in deep shit right now than. There was two options and Baekhyun didn't know which one is worst. One the police gonna find it and he can't be an assassin anymore or two Chanyeol finds it and if Baekhyun is lucky enough then he wouldn't go to the police first but he gonna ask about it tomorrow.