CHAPTER 10

Chanyeol had to sneak out from the house because he still didn't want his family to know about Baekhyun. When he arrived at the park the brunet was already there but it was really hard to find him. The tall boy walked around the park for the second time when he noticed a smaller figure lying on the grass at the back of the park. He started to walk towards him but his body stopped automatically when he got close enough to see the lying boy's face.

The brunet's face was shining in the setting sun's lights, his eyes were closed and his hair was a bit messy because of the lying. The giant found this sight breath taking and almost made him forgot the actual reason why he was there. He shook his head to get rid of his thoughts about the older boy and went closer. The brunet must have heard him because he opened his eyes and sat up.

'What's up?' the smaller boy asked while standing up.

'I asked my mom about dad but why couldn't we speak on the phone?'

'Isn't it nicer here?' the brunet looked around the park and after he saw the other boy's confused look he continued. 'And it's not safe to talk on the phone about something like this, there're a lot of people who wants to see me dead and a few of them are probably monitor my calls too.'

'Oh, it's okay then.'

'Let's go for a walk and during you can tell me what did you find out.' the brunet grabbed the giant's arm and dragged him along but after they reached the pavement he let him go which made the raven haired a bit disappointed but not enough to getting bothered.

Chanyeol told the whole conversation with his mother and sister to the brunet and then showed him a couple of photos and latters which he took from that box.

'The fact that they were best friends who died in the same event we already persuaded so it not much knew but what's your sister's name?'

'Yoora.'

'PARK YOORA IS YOUR SISTER? WOW, it's amazing. We are quite good friends, she helped me a lot at my first year at the company.'

'Than I'm glad because I didn't mentioned you.'

During walking they tried to figure out the full story of the pieces they had but every of their ideas are seems stupid and pointless. They didn't get far but they had a really good time laughing on every irrelevant story they came up with and they got to know each other better.

The brunet liked the fact that the awkwardness was starting to disappear between them but he was worried because he didn't want to get closer to anyone but after hours of chatting with the giant, it seemed like Park Chanyeol not just anyone.

It was already dark when the tall boy was talking about how good he is in martial arts cause his father taught him when he was little but he got shushed by the brunet.

'Don't do anything suspicious and when I say run, run.'

'What's wrong?'

'I think someone is following us but do not look around! Just act naturally.'

They quickened their steps but Baekhyun heard that the follower was doing the same so he whispered to the giant.

'Run!'

They both started running on full speed. The brunet was faster and when he turned in at the corner and got out of the giant's sight he thought for a moment that he got left behind but after he turned in too two hands grabbed his arms and pulled him to a dead end.

The older boy was pushing him to the wall with his hand on his mouth. Chanyeol was glad because of the darkness in the dead end, otherwise the brunet would've seen the redness on his ears which he got because of the position they were in. They stayed like this for a couple of minutes but the brunet let him go after he was sure in that their follower was gone.

'I'm sorry, I should've known that was a bad idea.'

'What you're talking about?'

'About you Chanyeol walking around with me in a public place for hours.'

'Ohw, but they were following you not me.'

'That's the point. Whoever they are, now know one of my friends face and they would probably kidnap and torture you because they want me.' the tears started to gather in the brunet's eyes.

'That's bullshit Baekhyun. Why would they do that?!'

'Becaude like I said I have a lot if enemies who would do anything to capture me. You will suffer because of me.' sobbed the small boy.

The brunet surprised when the giant suddenly hugged him tightly. It made him feel warm and nice but he was still crying because he was sure in that the raven haired will got in a lot of trouble because of him.

'It's okay, I'll be fine.' the tall boy whispered into the smaller one's ear which made him ease.

After the brunet stopped sobbing Chanyeol let him go. He just realized what he did and became embarrassed.

'I-I need t-to g-go home now. I sneaked out and I don't want mom to find out.'

'Okay, let's go.' The brunet got his way to the giant's house. He was just like the same before the escaping, except his eyes were read and his voice was a bit shaky.

'I think I can go home by myself too.'

'No way. I'm not gonna leave you alone on the streets at night after one of my enemies know you face.' he grabbed the giant's hand and kept walking till his home in hand in hand.