CHAPTER 8

Baekhyun were lying to his mother this time because instead of work he want to Chanyeol's house for his diary. He missed writing in it more than he thought he would, especially because he had a lot to write this time.

When he knocked on the door instead of the giant, a lot shorter owl eyed boy opened the door who's name was Kyungsoo.

'Hello, what can I help?'

'Umm.... I came to Chanyeol. H-He has something what's m-mine and I just want to g-get it back.' mumbled the brunet and felt himself ridiculous for his awkwardness.

'Who is it?' shouted a deeper voice from the house.

'You're boyfriend.' shouted back the short boy.

Baekhyun's eyes widened and cried.

'I'M NOT HIS BOYFRIEND!' his voice cracked at the last word. *cough-cough* 'Like I said I just came to get back something which I loaned him.'

'It wasn't funny Kyungsoo.' said the tall boy as he came to the door to see who was his guest but when he saw Baekhyun he became speechless.

'I just came for the....khm' the brunet looked at the smaller then back to the taller male '...for the notebook.'

'For what?'

'You know, which you barrowed two days ago.' said the brunet on a shaky voice. He doesn't liked the fact that there were a third person their but another boy showed up and hugged the shorty from the back.

'Hyung come finish the dinner! I'm getting hungry.' whined a darker skinned boy.

'I'm coming Jongin! It was nice to meet you ....hmm?'

'Baekhyun..... and it was nice to meet you too.' smiled the brunet to the short boy then he turned toward Chanyeol who just stepped out the house and closed the door behind him.

'So why did you came?'

'Nice to see you too Chanyeol.' said the brunet in a sullen tone.

'Oh, sorry. It's just a bit strange you know. How did you get my address?'

'It's funny how you still asking it after reading my diary.'

The giant swallowed and looked at the other boy with widened eyes.

'Don't worry, I'm not a stalker. I got it from Sehun who probably knows it from Jongin.'

'Ohw, I see..... but why-'

'As I said earlier I'm here for my diary.'

'You said that I could have it for a couple of days or maybe weeks.' the raven haired said to the brunet with a smirk.

'We're not playing like that. I need the diary.'

'For what? Writing about your "works" or about the ones you murdered?!'

'You saying like what I do is wrong. I don't kill innocents Chanyeol, only those who murdered even more than me, and one more thing you should know, your father did the same as I do and it seems like he was mine's partner so he could've been hella good in his job.'

The tall boy stayed in silence for a couple of second than turned around and walked into the house.

'Come in.' said on a quite tone. 'I'll be back, please wait in the living room' then he went up the stairs.

Baekhyun sat down to the couch and soon he got companied with two other boys. The brunet didn't know how much they know about him so he had to be careful with what he said.

'Can I have a question?' broke the silence the darker skinned boy.

'Sure?'

'What kind of notes did you give to Chanyeol? I'm just asking because he has really good grades and it's a bit strange for me.'

'Math. At detention I saw how he struggled with his homework and I decided to help.' the brunet lied and got a bit surprised how smooth he can do it.

'I see.' spoke this time the shorty. 'It's still a bit strange cause if he needs help he always comes to me.'

Baekhyun started to feel more and more annoyed by this situation and knew he won't be able to stay calm if it keeps going like this.

'Hmm. I wonder why he didn't asked Kyungsoo-hyung.'

'Oh come on just tell me what you want, there's no need for doing this.'

Jongin chuckled 'You know we won't believe that notebook contains you math notes, right?' 'What's in it?'

'Well, I was hoping you would believe but I'm sorry it's a secret.'

'We already know you're secrets, you don't need to deny anything'

'Oh I didn't planned to.'

'Come on Jongin you don't need to be that rough.' nattered the shorty. 'If they don't want to tell us about their relationship then it's still okay just give them some time.'

'What the he-' The darker boy shut the brunet's mouths before he could've finished his sentence.

'I guess you're right Kyungie. I'm just very curious about them.' Jongin sat into the other's lap while saying that then leaned closer to give a small kiss to him.

All of a sudden it became clear to Baekhyun. He didn't know how much Jongin knew but it was obvious that Kyungsoo has no clue about this whole thing and it seemed like Jongin wants it to stay like this.

After a couple of minutes the giant came down from upstairs. The brunet didn't understand what took him for so long but he didn't cared when he kept his diary in his hands again.

Chanyeol then opened the door to the older boy, who dragged him out and whispered into his ear 'Be careful who you're being friends with.' than they said goodbye and the brunet left leaving a confused giant behind.