CHAPTER 1

There was a reason why Baekhyun got detention and it was the text he got earlier.

'It's the new teacher Ms Wang. She will be the overseer in today's detention.'

The message came from Suho who's an informant. They both work for the same company and go to the same school but to be honest they doesn't really know each other. They try to keep distance for the sake of preserving their identity. There's others here who work for the WUAOSK (World's Upper Assassin Organisation South Korea) too but it wouldn't be safe to start a relationship with any of them. There's an exception though and his name is Oh Sehun. They were childhood friends and actually Baekhyun was the reason why Sehun got in the WUAOSK. He would had been happier if his best friend stood out the whole thing but the younger boy was too determined for doing that.

It was 15:56 and the detention started at four. Until that Baekhyun decided to work out his plan for Ms Wang but he got distracted by the scene at the first desks.

A cute faced small guy just sold some stuff to the bigger one who was a well known bully of the school.

Baekhyun wasn't surprised in that. The small boy was Xiumin, in his real name Minseok a pretty famous dealer and the stuff he sold was probably some weed. Normally he would stop the older boy from dealing in school but right now he was the least of a problem to him.

Exactly at 16:00 Ms Wang entered the classroom with someone behind her. The tall boy was a new face here. If someone than Baekhyun should've know cause he gets detention pretty often due to his harshness against students and sometimes teachers too. The black haired boy's name was Park Chanyeol. He was just a normal junior to who Baekhyun never really paid much attention unlike his friend Do Kyungsoo who has an oddly mysterious backstory.

After Chanyeol took his seat at the back next to him the boy started to do his homework. He's just a typical nerd nothing else wonder what he did to got here.

Maybe he was ordinary in the inside but not on the outside Baekhyun thought. He had a pretty face for which his height just gave a favour but his handsome image got ruined by those giant yoda ears because of which he looked rather cute than hot.

He got deep in his thoughts and almost forgot about his real purpose of being here. Strange Baekhyun thought. How could just a simple guy make him forgot about his mission? He decided it's better if this question stays unanswered and started to work out his plan instead.

Chanyeol never got a detention before but when the time came he just wanted to escape. He wasn't lucky with that cause he met with Ms Wang during his way out of the school.

When he walked into the class there were a lot of tough looking guys in the front seats and one small boy at the back. He decided it would be better if he sit next to the smaller one, not because he was afraid of the others he knew some tricks which he could easily beat them down, he just simply doesn't like getting in conflict with others and moreover he wanted to get through of this whole detention quickly and peacefully. Especially because he got here for a dumb reason. He just didn't get much sleep at night so he decided to take a nap at English class but he got caught.

After about 15 minutes he felt like someone was staring at him. When he looked up he saw pretty brown eyes which belonged a pretty brown haired boy. He was a senior but Chanyeol didn't know his name. When the brunet realized he noticed the staring he just looked away. Chanyeol wouldn't really care about it but when another 15 minutes later he caught him doing it again he couldn't let it without a world.

'Hi I'm Park Chanyeol nice to meet you.' whispered because he didn't want to get caught by the teacher.

'Baekhyun' nodded the brunet as a greeting.

'So, what were you looking at?'

'You.' answered the smaller boy in a harsh tone than turned away and decided to look out the window instead of him.

After detention Chanyeol went to his locker, backed his things than got his way to home but he stopped in front of the woman's restroom cause he saw some red liquid coming out. At first he knocked and asked if everything is okay in their but no one answered. He decided to go in and check this out by himself but the scenery was even worse than he could imagine. Ms Wang lied in the restroom floor dead with a really big and deep cut on her neck.