CHAPTER 30

'Kyungie, why don't you just sit down?' asked Jongin as calmingly as he could.

'Why should I sit down?!' snapped the shorty at his boyfriend.

'To calm down a little!' answered this time not so calmingly the bronze skinned boy.

'How should I calm down when we are being looked in a room in our own house?!'

*sigh* 'You're right. You shouldn't be calm but DON'T WORRY WHEN DAD COMES HOME HE WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!' he shouted the last part purposely so the guard standing outside could hear it too.

'Oh shut up it doesn't matter what you threaten them with but talking about your dad...where did he go exactly?' asked Kyungsoo because of sensing the situation a bit suspicious.

'No idea...one of the maids said that she saw him leave alone with his car at dawn but that's it.' said Jongin than he lied down on the bed feeling suddenly tired of their situation.

'ARE YOU SERIOUS? You want to take a nap, now?! Shouldn't we make a plan or at least be prepared if someone comes in?!'

'It doesn't matter Kyungie, they can't hurt us or dad will kill all of them.'

'Yeah, maybe but let me ask you something, where the hell is your dad?!'

The bronze skinned boy just sighed and closed his eyes not wanting to deal with the shorter boy's tantrum.

'YAH! Kim Jongin! Don't you dare ignore me!' threated the shorty but Jongin still didn't shown any sign of caring about what his boyfriend told him. In return of the silence Kyungsoo took revenge with going next to the lying boy then starting to tickle him in every sensitive spot he knew the other have. The bronze skinned boy cried out of surprise than laughter while the other was tickling him passionately with a straight face.

'Stop!' begged but the shorter kept tickling. When he finally got the chance he grabbed Kyungsoo by his waist and pulled him to the bed too than quickly turned him so now Jongin was partly on top of the shorter.

'Will you stop now?' asked still giggling while looking down into a pair of really big and round eyes.

'If you finally will start caring about our situation than yes...'

Jongin after looking through every inch of the shorty's face he kissed him softly than stood up.

'I do care but it doesn't change the fact that we can't do anything about it.'

*sigh* 'Maybe you're right but...did you here that?' Kyungsoo didn't know if he was imagining things or he really did hear knocking from the wall.

'What?'

The shorty pointed towards the wall and said 'Listen!'. Going closer to the way the other was pointing at Jongin also started to hear a rhythmical knocking sound. With an excited look he looked to the smaller who signed him with his hands to go closer. When he reached the wall he slowly leaned closer to the spot where the sound came from and asked.

'Hello?'

'Jongin? Is that you?'

'Y-yes, but...'

'Assbutt? (A/N:Castiel??) Jongin we have no time for playing around!'

'Yixing hyung?! What are you doing in the wall?'

'I came to rescue you! Is Kyungsoo there too?'

'I'm here hyung.' the shorty was already next to Jongin to examine the source of those knocking sounds 'As I see, you guys found my note about the walls.'

'Wait, what's with walls?' asked a confused Jongin but he was being ignored by the other two.

'Come on guys you need to find a secret door and come with me!' hurried the hostages Yixing.

'We can't...' said in a sorrowful voice Kyungsoo.

'Why couldn't we?' asked in his surprise the bronze skinned male.

*sigh* 'If we disappear than whoever keeps us here will look for us and the mission would be in danger so we need to stay here and say nothing.'

Jongin sighed and a quite 'Oh' than some muttering could had been heard from the wall.

'Suho, they can't come what to do know?'

'Guys, do you know who keeps you here?' asked them Yixing to the order of his partner.

The boys started to think deeply until Jongin clicked his fingers finding the answer.

'It was probably uncle Sooman! He acted so strangely at yesterday's dinner! He was asking a bunch of questions about what are we up to these days and seemed actually interested unlike other times when he clearly doesn't give a fuck...'

'Wow Jongin you're right!' said in awe the shorty surprised about how quick his usually slow-witted boyfriend was this time. 'But Hyung, did you came alone?'

'No, Jongdae and Xiumin are downstairs trying to distract the staff with asking about you.'

'They need to get out of here immediately! Uncle is too suspicious and you already has minus two members to execute the mission!'

'Suho! Tell Minseok and Jongdae to get out NOW!' heard the two boys as Yixing warned Suho about the danger.

'Thank you the tea Mrs. Lim but we are actually here because of Kyungsoo and Jongin.' told Jongdae to the maid who already kept them in the uncomfortably huge lounge for quite long with bringing cookies and making tea.

'Oh yes, those lovely boys got sick unfortunately, no one should bother them right now.' said the maid in a quiet voice filled with fake concern.

They both heard Suho's voice echoing in their ears through their tiny headphones telling them to get out as soon as they can.

'You're very kind Mrs. Lim but we really should get going now, we don't want to bother anymore.' lied Minseok smiling politely to the middle aged lady but their escaping session was disturbed by someone who they really shouldn't have met.

'Why is the rushing boys? My nephew's friends are always welcomed! Let me introduce myself' said the newcomer and offered his hand for a handshake 'I'm Lee Sooman.' 

------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter...

I'M STILL KOKOSHOOKED!! The mv is sooo beautiful and the album is so different in the best way ever!!!! I don't think I was ever so sure about my sexuality than during the 'The Eve' stage....but 'Touch it' is my jam tho' and there's 'Going Crazy' and the rest of the album.... (And the album of the year award goes to *dundundundundun* EXOOO... me:*acts surprised*) Did you managed to find a favourite song? (I'm sure I didn't and probably never will...)

xoxo

EDIT: I just changed the name of the maid because while writing the new chapter I realised that it's a bit confusing sry...