CHAPTER 29

Sehun left soon after their conversation with the brunet and then, because neither Chanyeol nor Baekhyun were sleepy they decided to watch a movie and eat the snacks the giant brought. The raven haired boy chose the movie called "My Annoying Brother" and after getting comfortable on the bed he started the film. Chanyeol was leaning against a big pile of pillows and Baekhyun was leaning against Chanyeol. As the movie developed the giant laughed, gasped and cried many times but the brunet didn't seemed to pay attention. He had his notebook in his hands the whole time and he kept writing something down than crossing those things with his pen than writing another things again and repeating the steppes over and over again.

'You're not even watching the movie...' complained the raven haired boy while pausing the movie.

'I am.' said the brunet still not looking up from his notebook.

'Then what it is about?'

'About a blind boy who loves judo.'

'Well, you're wrong...it's much more than that but you seemed to care more about your notes then this precious movie...'

'Chanyeol' he finally looked at the giant 'I don't have time for your precious movie. If you didn't realize I have far more important stuff to do.'

'Really? Did you come up with anything?'

'Not yet but...'

'But what?'

'Nothing...' the brunet wanted to argue with Chanyeol but he felt defeated. 'There's nothing...'

The giant saw how desperate the smaller boy is so he tried to comfort him with pulling his figure closer and hugging him tight from the back.

'It will be fine. You don't have to deal with this mission alone like always.'

'I know but it still feels like I'm responsible for everyone and everything!'

Chanyeol kissed the top of the brunets head before answering. 'All twelve of us agreed to do this doesn't matter what the circumstances are so you should just stop worrying.' comforted him the giant while stroking his arm gently.

'I know I shouldn't...but it's easier to say than do..." huffed the smaller boy facing the taller.

'Maybe I could distract you with something...' smirked the giant to tease Baekhyun who's face got as red as a tomato but unfortunately to the taller it was partly from anger.

'YOU FUCKING PERVERT! DON'T SMIRK AT ME LIKE THAT!'

'Why?' threw in the puppy eyes the giant acting innocent 'Did I say anything wrong?' he tilted his head to the side to add to the cuteness.

'YES!' answered with great enthusiasm the brunet but then he realized that this wasn't exactly true. 'Or technically you didn't say anything wrong BUT I knew what you were thinking so I was right in calling you a pervert!'

'How do you know what was I thinking?' the raven haired boy knew that he won this time.

'Well...' Bakehyun thought for a second to come up with something but he knew that the giant was only teasing him. 'DON'T PLAY WITH ME PARK CHANYEOL OR...or...'

'Or what?' asked Chanyeol grinning and seemingly enjoying the situation more than he should.

'Aish, you're so annoying...' muttered the brunet then put himself in a lying position and pulled the covers on his head only leaving a little hole to breathe. The giant turned off the lights than he laid down as well facing the other way than the smaller. After a few minutes when Baekhyun realized that the taller won't snuggle to him he turned around and hugged Chanyeol from the back. He didn't see it but he knew the giant was smirking in his victory but this time he decided to act like he didn't noticed and hugged him even tighter, pulling him as close as he could.