CHAPTER 13

'Are you looking at him again?' asked Sehun during lunch.

'Maybe.' Baekhyun already told everything about what happened the previous day earlier.

The brunet sighted and looked at the younger.

'Anyway, how's Luhan?'

'He says he's fine but I can tell that he's actually feeling shit by just looking at him.'

'Oh'

'I want to ask you for something. Can you do my job today cause I want to stay with Lu until he gets better?'

'Of course. Be next to your boyfriend.' said the brunet while smirking and Sehun choked on the food which was in his mouth.

'Shut up! We're not even together!'

'But you're with him every day, you do all your jobs together, you like him and he likes you. What are you waiting for?'

'Look who says, than why aren't you with Chanyeol?' the brunets eyes widened to that question.

'Not that loud!' cried the smaller. 'Who said that I like him and which is more important who said that he likes me?!'

The younger laughed at the brunet's question.

'He kissed you and you kissed him back.'

'I did but...'

'But?'

'It's complicated!' Sehun didn't know what's in the back. He knew nothing about Chanyeol's family or their fathers.

Baekhyun was annoyed by the fact that he couldn't escort the giant home that day but he already agreed in replacing Sehun and he had to keep his promise.

Some underground group hacked into the bank's system to froze any electronic device in the building than robbed it. It would've been a great job for the HunHan team not for him. The brunet was a bit mad to the younger but successfully calmed himself down during on his way to the group's meeting station. He got all the information about them from Luhan so it was pretty easy. Go there, kill everyone, than leave.

However it didn't go as easy as he thought. It just happened that the group were having a meeting with most of the members so eventually it was around 25 against 1. The brunet almost got captured but he managed to escape after killing the leader and many others.

The mission was still uncompleted which bothered him a lot but his injuries from his last job were too fresh so he wasn't being able to do his best.

After he got home there were one more thing which was bothering him more than the uncompleted mission and it was the giant who didn't answered his calls. He texted him too but nothing. He waited for a sign from the taller for an hour but it seemed like a year for the brunet. It was still nothing so he decided to make a visit to the Park family.

'Good evening Mrs Park! Is Chanyeol at home?' asked while still catching his breath because of running.

'I'm sorry he isn't but I would like to know too where he is. He didn't said he's going somewhere and he's not answering the phone.' sighted the woman. Baekhyun's eyes filled with worriedness. He didn't know what to do and he felt like the mother should know the truth but he was too afraid to begin. Fate was on his side cause suddenly he saw a familiar face.

'Baekhyun? Is that you? Wow, you grow so much.' greeted the tall black haired girl from the back of her mother.

'Yoora! It's nice to see you again.' smiled back to the girl but his smile faded away when he realized that he got uncovered.

'Come in please, we need to talk!' ordered the giants mother and the brunet knew that it won't be an easy talk.

'Where do you know my daughter?' asked the woman while taking a seat on the couch.

'I think you already know the answer mom. Don't tease the poor kid!'

'So you're at WUAOSK too, right?'

'Yes ma'am.'

'Why someone from there is being friends with my son? Do they want something from him?'

'Don't worry ma'am, I didn't get a mission like this but the reason why we met is connected with the company.'

'Is it about his father?'

'Yes.'

'Can I ask you name?'

'Byun Baekhyun.'

The middle aged woman's eyes widened and filled with the mixture of anger, worry and sadness.

'Now I understand why he asked so much about his father's friends.' the woman sighted. 'I knew he would get involved somehow in this.'

'I'm afraid to say this but he might be more involved than you think.'

'What do you mean?'

'He's not answering his phone, non of us know where he is, I even called his friends but they know nothing about him either......What do you think it means ?'

'No...this can't be happening.' the tears in the woman's eyes are already started to gather. Baekhyun stood up harshly and decided.

'Don't worry Mrs Park I will bring your son back in any cost.' It was his fault that the giant got kidnapped so he was the one who had to save him.