CHAPTER 4

'You probably already figured out who that diary belongs to.'

The taller boy nodded after looking away from Baekhyun's eyes to the floor. The brunet wanted to be frightening and compelling but after he saw the others scared look he softened his tone.

'Look, I know this whole thing seem unrealistic and you think I'm some kind of psychopath who will kill you on your way home but '

'I don't think you're someone like that.'

'Wha-'

The black haired one finally looked into the other's eyes again and said 'Yes, this whole situation is unrealistic but you doesn't seem like someone who actually committed these things.' After a bit of silence the brunet asked.

'So are you gonna give me back my diary and forget about what you read in it?'

'Of course not. Maybe you seem innocent but these things you wrote in here are sounds too real and let's not forget about that list with Ms Wang's name on it.'

The smaller eyes widened because of hearing about that paper then he remembered he needs to give that to his boss today.

'Okay let's have a deal. You give me back that list and for now I won't bother you with the diary BUT you can't show it to anyone.'

'What you mean "for now"?'

'For a couple of days or weeks, until you want to keep it but of course I need that back in some point of the future.'

'I don't know. You know that list could be an evidence for the police against you.....with this diary of course.' lifted the little notebook in his left hand.

'Than why didn't you show it to the police then? On the other hand I have nothing to afraid of cause if you show it now than it would imply to holding back an evidence or they would accuse you as abettor.'

Baekhyun knew he won this, if the other wanted to report him to the police he would've done that before but he didn't which made him more worried about the taller one's purposes.

After a long eye contact wherein they tried to figure out what the other is thinking, the black haired handed over the list to the smaller.

'Okay, I give you this back but because I think you won't say shit about this whole thing, you have to let me at least find out more by myself.'

'I'm okay with that as soon as you're the only person who know about this. Deal?'

'Deal.'