CHAPTER 15

'So you already made a plan?'

'Well..... not really but I have an idea.'

'Go on!'

'At first, Luhan please give me some information about this place.' the brunet showed the address to the deer. 'Secondly, we need more people, two of us won't be enough.' continued to the younger.

The deer like boy coughed for getting some attention 'Three. You know, I can help too!'

'NO WAY!' shouted Sehun. 'You should be resting in bed right now and not sitting in front of that goddamn computer!'

'I'M FINE SEHUN! I'm not that fragile as you think! I'm actually pretty strong and I want to help you so let me!'

'Don't need arguing guys! I need Luhan from here. I actually thought about someone else.' while saying that the brunet looked at the opening door than smiled at the two boy who he waited for.

'Yixing! Suho! I thought you will never come!'

'I have a lot of information Baekhyun so let's start!' said Suho instead of greeting while Yixing walked to Luhan to check out the place.

Chanyeol were crying, screaming and fluttering in pain but he still didn't say a word about the brunet. He got tortured for more than an hour. The taller man at first beat him with a baseball bat, he somehow managed to find the most sensitive parts of the giant's body but he still kept his mouth shut which made the blonde got angry and he grabbed an injection with some very weird looking blue liquid in it.

'Will you speak or you want some of this?' said the blonde in a mad tone.

Chanyeol swallowed but still didn't spoke, he only glared at the injection.

'Oohh it's some drug or better say poison.' The giant couldn't see the other's mouth but he was pretty sure that he was smirking while saying that.

Before the needle could've poke into his skin a small guy came in. He was wearing a mask too and a cap and he stayed in the shadows so Chanyeol couldn't see an inch of his face.

'What did you found out?' asked the shorty from the taller. He distorted his voice too so the giant couldn't recognize him.

'Nothing yet, but don't worry I'm on it.' and he poked the raven head's arm with the needle.

'STOP!' the shorter shouted for which he got a suspicious look from the tall man. 'He won't say anything if he dies.'

Than he walked out from the basement. He felt it's too much. Chanyeol was one of his best friends and he felt sick seeing him in pain covered with wounds. His eyes were tearing up while he rushed out of the building.

After a little walk Kyungsoo decided to go back to the flat but someone got in his way.

'Kyungie, I was looking for you everywhere!' whined the darker skinned guy. 'Are you okay?'

'Yeah.'

'Are you sure?' the shorter just nodded. Jongin weren't convinced but he didn't asked more. 

'Let's go in, Kris might needs us!' smiled and grabbed the owl eyed's hand.