CHAPTER 17

'This is not good either!' muttered the brunet while throwing another shrivelled paper. 'Why is it so hard all of a sudden?!'

'Maybe because now someone you care about is involved?' asked Sehun but it sounded more like he was giving a fact.

'Bullshit! I can make plans very easily when you involved and I know for sure that I do care about you.'

*sigh* 'You might be one of the best assassin of our age but you're still an idiot.'

The brunet wanted to make a respond to the younger's rudeness but Suho came along.

'I don't want to interrupt you guys but I think I have a plan.'

They both looked at him with a surprised gaze.

'I mean it's not the best but-'

'JUST TELL IT!' shouted Baekhyun in an inpatient tone.

'Okay-okay calm down......' Suho laid out a map 'Well the building has three entrance so I think at first we need to separate to three groups. One person will go to the main door and distract the guards there, another person will go the furthest back door and get rid of as many guards he can and finally someone and Baekhyun will go in this door.' pointed to one of the back doors on the map 'The main part of the plan is that we need to make Baekhyun invisible, that's why the person who will enter with him will go to the security room, with the less interaction with the guards, then he will turn off the cameras and during that Baek needs to find a good place to hide.'

'Wow, it's a great plan but what if Baekhyun won't find a hiding place or it will take too much time to turn off the cameras or possibly we won't even have a chance to do it?' asked Sehun because he wasn't too concern about this plan.

'I have an idea.' spoke the brunet 'What if I will try to stay in the blind spots of the cameras?'

'What blind spots?' asked Suho.

'Every security camera system has a couple of blind spots which are places where the cameras sight won't reach for one or two seconds.' answered the question Luhan instead of Baekhyun. 'But it won't be easy because you have to be really fast and stay in the shadows.'

'It's still better than nothing but I think I know how we should part the teams. Suho will distract the guards at the main door, Yixing will go at the back, Sehun comes with me and Luhan stays here so he could help us with checking the security cameras. Is it okay to everyone?'

Everybody nodded so they packed their stuff than headed to the destination.

Luhan: Everyone can hear me? asked through the headphones which he gave to everyone to keep in contact easily.

Suho: Yes.

Lay: Yeah.

Baekhyun: Yep.

Sehun: Yehet.

Luhan: Suho you can start distracting the guards than Lay when I give the sign you can go in too.

Suho: Got it.

Lay: Okay.

'I still don't think this plan will be good enough.' nagged Sehun to the brunet.

'This was the best we could come up with in such a short time.'

'I know but what if something goes wrong and we will get captured too?'

'What Sehun, you don't trust in my abilities?' asked Baekhyun half joking.

'I do but-'

Luhan: Sehun, Baek it's time to go in. The younger boy got interrupted by the deer.

'Never mind. Let's go!'

Sehun went in first to check for any guards than when he made a sign the brunet went in too. He moved and hide as Luhan commanded, when he got to the last spot where he couldn't go any further without getting noticed by the cameras he hide in a wardrobe and waited for Sehun to turn of the security system. Unfortunately it didn't happened for more than five minutes which was more than any of them thought.

Sehun got stuck at the first floor and the camera room were at the second. The young boy had too many guards around him so he couldn't get through.

Sehun: Guys I'm stuck, I can't reach the security room anytime soon.

Suho: Don't worry I'm on it.

Then suddenly all the lights shut down which was a good opportunity for Sehun to slide through the confused guards. When the lights came back he was already in front of the security room. Fortunately when he went in no one were there so he could turn off the cameras easily.

Sehun: Baek the cameras are off you can go.

Luhan: Sadly, I can't help you anymore.

Baekhyun: Okay, I go.

The brunet realized that finding the basement is much harder without the deer's help. He turned in the wrong corner and faced a bunch of guards running in his direction. He tried to escape but it was too late and the guards already reached him.

It took him a while to beat down the in total seven guards but he managed to do it, than he just needed to run through the corridor and he reached the basement. Because of the chaos there were no guards at the basement door so he could sneak in quickly.

He hide in the shadows waiting for the right moment to attack, during that he watched the scene in front of him. Chanyeol were tied to a chair and a tall man, who was really familiar to Baekhyun, were beating the shit out of him while questioning him. He asked the raven haired about the brunet and the WUAOSK but it seemed he was trying to play dumb. The tall man didn't believed him so he grabbed his neck for which Chanyeol responded with spitting some blood in his eyes. The brunet smirked on the taller's action and he knew this was his time so he came forward and surprised the tall blonde man. He knocked out him then he tied out the giant's hands and legs.

'Was I too late?'

Chanyeol didn't answered but when he got free from the ropes he hugged the brunet as tightly as he could. Baekhyun hugged back but he knew they didn't have much time.

'Chanyeol we don't have time for this now, let's go!' the giant loosened the hug and now the brunet could see how much a cripple he was, he got bruises all over his face and probably all over his body but his eyes still shined brightly as he looked at the smaller. Baekhyun wanted to cry because of this sight but firstly he wanted to get out of this place with the taller so he grabbed his hand and got his way to the exit of the building.