Chapter Thirty-Seven - Good Friends

«Adam»

I woke up, the sound of birds outside and the sun lightly shinning in from the window. I was wrapped in warm, complete enveloped in comfort. I sturdy arm was wrapped around me, holding me close to a body that radiated heat and emotion. I nestled against him, then froze.

Realization hit me of who I was with, why I was with him, and what we had the night before. I squeezed my eyes shut as tight as possible and hid my face in his chest.

"Nice to see you finally woke up," Tony chuckled. I just held onto him tighter, trying to hide my embarrassment. What we had done . . . it was different from anything I had experience in the past. Tony didn't hurt me, he was kind and gentle and stopped whenever I showed any sign of distress. He made it feel . . . good.

Tony laughed and I could feel the vibration in his chest. "Your ears are red," he said lightly touching my ear. I shuddered at his touch, but not in fear in the least. "Let me see your face," he said, lightly caressing my cheek. I shook my head, trying to hide my face even more. "Adam," he whispered in my ear, making me dizzy, "please?"

Reluctantly, I showed only half my face. Tony was smiling, pearly whites and everything. He put a finger under my chin, turning my face the rest of the way so I was facing him fully. He chuckled and I bit my lip completely red-faced. "You're so adorable."

He leaned down, lifting my head up from my chin. He gave me a kiss, light and full of love. I could feel it in my toes, the tips of my fingers, my heart. Every fiber in my being vibrating as I shuddered, sending his touch like waves through ever inch of my entire existence. I wanted him to touch me more.

Slowly, he pulled away, lingering for a only a moment before finally removing his lips from mine. The sensation remained, the warmth still on me, fading away.

Tony looked down at me, his smile gone and lust in his eyes. His hand slide down, gently gliding over my skin and onto my shoulder. "Even your shoulders are red," he mumbled, talking more to himself than me. Rhythmically, his thumb went in circles as he asked, "Why?"

I stared at him, not expecting such a question. How would I answer? How could I answer? I could hardly open my mouth, let alone form words. It was embarrassing, being asked to explain why I was embarrassed. Explain how he made my hear race. The way his touch brought about goosebumps on my skin. The way he looked at me, making me squirm under his gaze unable to stand still. The way I wanted him. The way I wanted him to touch me.

I wanted him to touch me.

There was no way I was going to say that.

Tony moved his hand to behind my head, pulling me towards him. He leaned forward, stopping as our lips almost connected. Lightly our lips brushed against each other as our eyes went to each others mouths. I ached to kiss him, my lips lightly parted and breath heavy as I kept myself from verbally whining in need. He held me in place, taunting me with himself. He leaned forward, parting his lips causing me to part mine only for him to pull away, giving me nothing more than a light kiss.

"Tell me why?" he whispered, my lips moving with him as he spoke. I was dizzy, my body burning, my skin on fire where he touched me. I wanted him to completely set me up in flames.

I looked into his eyes as his hand slid down to my hips, grabbing my bottom and pushing me up against him. I couldn't control myself, my hips rotation forward, grinding against him. I was mortified at my actions, but I couldn't help myself. He gripped my butt harder, teasing me more.