Chapter X - Midnight Thoughts

«Tony»

I woke up, nothing but a soft stream of moonlight coming through the window. To my right was Adam, who was pressed up against me. He breathing was soft, shallow, giving my goosebumps where it touched my skin.

I loved it. 

I loved him.

I turned, carefully moving my arm away from him, propping myself up on my elbow so I could get a better look at him.

He was so beautiful. Too beautiful.

And god, he was mine.

Truthfully, I was thankful to Jace for doing whatever he did to Adam. Whatever he did to hurt him enough to get him to run into my arms. Enough to make him sleep with me. I was going to, of course, beat the shit out of Jace for doing whatever he did to completely crush Adam.

The thought of Adam's tears made my heart ache. It hurt me to see him cry, more than I ever thought it would. I wanted so badly to comfort him, so badly to stop the steady flow of tears. This emotions, was only for him, meant only to be his. He had me wrapped around his finger and he didn't even know it. One tear and I would do anything to make it stop at one. One laugh enough to make me smile, to make my day complete. One kiss enough to persuade me into doing anything for him

Just one kiss, and I was nothing but a puppet.

Hell, I lived to have him pulled at my strings.

That first kiss, still remained hot on my lips. His cheeks wet with warm tears, the slight taste of salt between us. He froze, but didn't push away, didn't try to move away. He leaned in a bit, for that split second he was kissing me back until I pulled away. God, it was pure bliss.

Adam shifted, letting out a little groan, and snuggling into me. I reached forward, lightly brushing the side of his face. His head went up a bit, embracing my touch even when he was sleeping.

I couldn't help but remember him, under me. His face flushed red, his mouth open as he moaner, his nails scratching ruthlessly at my back.

In the middle of it all he almost started crying, fear in his eyes. I had stopped and told him how I felt. How much I loved him, how much I needed him. I told him my love was different from the others. It would never hurt him, I would never hurt him. His pain was my pain, and it hurt too much for me to cause it. He did start crying, but with joy and pleasure in his eyes rather than fear and pain. 

After we had finished, he fell asleep and until this moment, had not waken up once. I slept too, but only for an hour before I had to get up. I couldn't sleep through the day and night, and as much as I loved watching Adam sleep it made me feel like a creep just staring and touching every once and a while. I didn't leave, but I got something to eat downstairs and figured out how to close the door even though I broke it. Adam somehow managed to kick off his covers, exposing everything. 

I had stood there for a moment staring until had I compare myself to a peeping tom and decided I really needed to stop. I grabbed a pair of Adam's boxers and somehow got them on him without waking him.

So now, we were here in bed, again. Me being the creep I was staring at him and Adam remaining unconscious and hot as fuck.

I sighed, laying down and wrapping my arm around Adam.

I wanted to do it again.