Chapter Two - Rape!

Chapter Two - Rape!

«Adam»

The car ride was horrible. I kept getting glared at and yelled at. My mom yelled at me for breathing too loud, when I was holding my breath. . . old hag.

We were still in Michigan, so we were driving to my house. When we parked, I jumped out and ran inside. Mom stayed behind to talk with her husband, jackass Jerry.

I looked around and everything was in boxes. I ran to my room and there was only one box, but with a letter on top.

I peeled off the letter and read it.

Hey Adam,

Your mom (slutty witch) hired me to back everything and only leave you one box. I know everything you like so I tried to stuff everything in here. Come and see me before you go, I have more stuff for you.

From,
         Matt

See, Matt was my friend, but mom didn't know. He was about twenty-five and owned his own moving, cleaning, and building companies. In other words he was loaded. Mom tried to get with him, but everyone knew her saggy ass couldn't get him. Mom was a money whore, but mostly a whore in general.

I opened the box and looked through it. My Xbox, all my games, shoes, spare change, my secret money stashed, some trophies and my address book. There was something on the bottom, so I reached down and grabbed it. It was an envelope.

P.S. Your mom told me to put this in here for you -Matt

Matt wrote this on the front. I ripped it open and frozen. It was a picture of me and. . . him. . . when I was younger.

I stared at it, then crumbled it up and threw it somewhere in the room. I just sat there, thinking. I had to forget. Forget, forget!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, I'm good. I stood up and took my phone out to text Matt.

Me: Yo, thx for the help. Be over tonight to get my things. :)

Sent and done.

Suddenly the door swung open and I turned around to see mom standing there. I gagged when her eyes met mine.

She rolled her eyes. "I should be the one gagging, fag." She sneered. Bitch. "Anyways, I'm staying at a hotel with Tony and Jerry, you can stay here." She said like it was going to get on my nerves. Well I wanted to be here! So suck it bitch!

"Okay," I said and she started to walk away. "Don't forget, we have to go over the details of the deal later."

She stopped. "I know, don't remind me," She sneered and kept walking away.

I stood there, wondering. Why had she abandoned me? When I was little, she said she would love me no matter what. She said she would always be on my side. Why did she deny me? I was only gay. People are liars, I shouldn't trust them.

My phone vibrated, pulling me out of my thoughts.

Matt: No problem bro. See you tonight.

I smiled. Okay, I have something to do tonight. I walked over to the box and closed it. I picked it up and walked over to the door. I looked behind me at the corner. The crumbled picture was there. Even being in the same room as it made me what to throw up, even if it wasn't really  him here. This could no longer be my home, that damn bitch ruined it for me. She took things too far this time.

I walked out of my room, slamming the door with my foot. I set my box on the counter and took my phone out. It was only six thirty. Matt probably wasn't expecting me so early, but what else could I do? I shot him a text to see if I could come over.