Chapter Seven - Help

"What happened?" He demanded.

"I said nothing happened, please just get away from me." I said voice weak and insecure.

"Why are you acting like this? You would have punch me in the face by now. What happened?" He said, getting closer.

I looked at him and blushed. He was too close. "S-stop." I said.

He laughed. "What are you nervous or something?" He whispered.

"I said stop!" I yelled and pushed him away with all my strength.

He fell back and hit his head on the dresser. His body crumpled to the floor and he held his head in pain. I froze, my heart as hard as stone. I hurt Tony. I hurt Tony like he hurt me. Like my mother hurt me. I was becoming a monster like the ones I came from.

I fell to the floor and held my head with my hands. I breathed deeply, making my mind go blank. I sat there thinking, and thinking that I shouldn't be thinking. Thinking that my thoughts were the only thing that no one should ever think about. Thinking about everything, while trying to think about nothing.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I said over and over again.

I looked up hoping Tony wouldn't be mad and that I didn't hurt him too badly. Surprisingly, the room was empty and dark. I looked towards the window to see the moon high up in the sky. The light from the city leaving the stars unseen.

I stood up, my strength back. I took a deep breath, finally able to breath without the weight of feeling.

"I messed up," I said to myself, running a hand through my hair.

I let my true colors show, my weakness show. Not only to Tony, but to Jace whom I just met. For all I knew, Jace was going to tell the whole school about my problems.

Sighing, I walked out of my room and down stairs to the kitchen. It took me about five minutes because I kept getting lost in this big ass house. When I finally got to the kitchen, the wicked witch of whoresville was standing there in a dress so tight it threatened to pop her.

"What are you doing in here fag," she sneered with amusement.

I glared at her, grabbing a cup from the shelf. "Well, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much-"

She shoved her cup at me, causing the contents to drench me. It was alcohol, and a strong kind too. "I wish I never quit smoking, that way I would have a lighter on me," she said, and stomped out of the kitchen.

I licked my lips, the overbearing taste of alcohol making me gag. I quickly grabbed a paper towel and whipped my face.

"What happened to you?" A voice suddenly questioned me from behind.

I turned around to see Tony leaning against the wall. He wasn't wearing his school uniform anymore, only a tank top and loose sweatpants. I stared him down, seeing if he was okay. I only checked him out a little. Get rid of his personality and everything else that made him, him, and he was pretty hot.

"Hello," Tony said, crossing his arms. "Stop checking me out, gay boy," he said with amusement. Tony suddenly stretch, causing all his muscles to flex and become more defined. I peeled my eyes off his body and back to his face. He had a smirk on his face, as if he won something.

"Jace came over and got a little frisky," I smiled as his smiled faded from his face.

"What?" he asked with a tone of disgust and surprise.

I laughed, turning around and placing my cup in the sink. "You're so stupid," I laughed, grabbing another cup. There was no way I was using my original one; it was cover in whatever that drink was.

"Shut up," he growled and appeared next to me. "Have you been drinking?" He asked and leaned toward me, taking a big whiff.

I leaned away from him. "If you keep doing that I'm going to have to charge you."

"Don't avoid the question you metal midget," he glared at me and violently flicked me in the forehead.

"What the fuck!" I yelled and rubbed my forehead. Surprisingly, it was very painful.

"Well?" he asked, holding up his hand again.

"God, my mother wanted to burn me alive!" I said dumbing my water over his head.

He frowned, his face becoming tense and his shirt becoming see through. He grabbed me by my collar and pulled me towards him.

"Woah, I know I'm pretty and all, but you should at least buy me a season of the original Teen Titians first," I laughed.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked with a serious tone.

I shrugged, peeling myself away from him. "I think it had to do with my mother," I sighed leaning against the counter dramatically. "She was-"

"Was?" he interrupted.

"Oh, that's right, she's alive. She's so cold and dead looking sometimes I forget she actually alive. Oops," I laughed, and started to walk out of the kitchen.

Before I knew it, Tony grabbed my hand and yanked me towards him. His face was blank and his eye narrowed as if he were trying to burn a hole through me. "I hate you. I really, really, hate you, but I want to help you," he said. "Let me help you."

I stared at him surprised. He actually wanted to help. I, of course, hated him as well. I stared at him for a second, taking him seriously, then I laughed. Slipping out of his grip, I walked over to the door.

"If you want to help me..." I trailed off.

"What?" He asked, sincere.

"If.. you want to help me... get me Netflix," I said and his face turned red in rage.

I laughed as I ran out of the kitchen and up to my room. I didn't want any help.

Man, it's been a while since I last published. I was thinking of discontinuing this book but I still might try to write it.

Give me your opinion - if anyone is actually reading this garbage - should I stop or should I keep writing?