Chapter Five - School

«Adam»

"A Christian school?" I sighed to myself, as I walked into the building.

Unfortunately, Tony went to a religious school, so I had to go to the same school. Thankfully, and might I say, thankfully it's full of those who hate me.

I walked to my locker and Tony came up to me and pushed me to the ground. I sighed and glared up at him.

"What's up loser." He smirked and his friends laughed.

I got up and laughed with them. "That was awesome man!" I hit his shoulder as hard as I could. "Next time you guys should be the ones to fall. Then, you and your skyscrapers can reenact 911." I glared at them and opened my locker, putting all the things I needed later in there.

"Fuck off midget." One of his friends said, walking up to me.

We were chest to chest, or chest to face. "What you going to do about it? You over weight giant."

"That's it!" He raised his hand, but Tony grabbed his hand.

"Calm down John." Tony looked at me. "You're lucky to be alive right now."

I sighed in relief. "You're right, we all are. I don't know how I lived through looking at John's face." I said and walked a way.

I went to the gym, they were having an assembly today. Most people I passed glared at me, Tony told people I was gay. Why does everyone hate me? Well maybe I'll share my gay bacon with them.

I sat down and waited. This is the most boring thing I've been through my whole entire life, and it hasn't even started yet! I shall burn that fugly witch, whom had banished me to this accursed land! I thought and threw my fist up in the air. Some people looked at me, but I just ignored them.

"Hello, I would like to thank you all for coming." Tony was on stage and talking. Why was that bipolar douche on stage?!

He went on about school, goals, and then they went to the bible. I am screaming internally during all of this of course.

"Tho shall not steal, tho shall not kill. Man shall not lay with man like he lay with women."

Bing. Oops, there goes the sanity bell.

I stood up, sending my chair flying back. "GAY IS OKAY!" I yelled. "I'm gay, I'm awesome, and I killed an ant last night! So suck it you Jews!" Wait, they were Christians, was there a difference?

Everyone in the room was staring at me, glaring with all their might. With this I came to a conclusion, Christians are not Jews and they don't like to be mixed up.

"I'm gay too you bastards!" Another guy stood up. "Y'all can swallow and chock on it!"

I started laughing. "My name's Adam!" I yelled across the gym.

They guy waved. "I'm Jace, nice to meet ya!"

He had short dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. He talked country and had that vibe to him. I bet he could help me terrorize people.