Chapter Four - Home, Sweet Hell

«Adam»

"No!" I yelled.

"You're sharing a room with Tony." She said sternly.

Tony and Jerry were out for a business dinner. Mom and I were left at home to discuss our deal.

"This was not part of the deal!" I yelled standing up from the table.

Mom stood up with me. "Sit down and listen!" She hissed.

I huffed out an angry breath. I sat down and she sat with me. We were in a giant dinning room. Jerry's house, well ours now, was a mansion. It was right next to the beach and hot as hell.

Mom sat down. "It wasn't my fucking idea, ok? Now, let's talk terms."

I sighed. "Ok, so I live here for the next two year and get a free ride to college."

"Don't forget the rules." She said, tapping her fingers.

"No talking rudely to your family. No homo in the house. No loud music or any noises at all. Don't speak without spoken to." I explained.

"Just don't talk to us at all." She sneered.

"How about this," I proposed, "you let me only talk an hour after I wake up?"

"Now why would I do that?"

"Well, do you want to explain why I wake up screaming?" I eyed her.

She sighed, frustrated. "Fine, but you have to be polite to me and my husband. I don't care about Tony, just be nice when you're around Jerry." She waved her hand around.

"Ok, so all I have to do leave you all alone and not embarrass your precious little family?"

"Perfect." She smiled standing up. "I'll talk to Jerry about separate room." She said walking off. "Oh, act like a butler too." She yelled back. A butler? Well, it's two years of service for a lifetime of happiness.

I stood and walked into the living room. There was a plasma screen and about five different game consoles. I was just going to watch T.V. until Tony and Jerry came back.

I flipped through the channels until I got to Cartoon Network. It was Teen Titans Go!, I sighed. It made me think of the original, I loved the original. They ended it at the worse place! Tara just came back and Beastboy-

"Get out," a voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see Tony towering over me. I smiled,"Of course sir, would you like the remote as well?"

He gave me a weird look. "Just give it and get out of here." He snatched the remote out if my hands.

He turned the channel and I glared at his back. He turned around, like he felt pain. Ha, feel my power! Mwahaha... I smiled at him thinking of ways to kill him; because everyone does that all the time, right?

I stood up. "I hope you enjoy your time sir." I bowed and left. Being a butler wasn't that bad. It made Tony uncomfortable, which made me happy. A win, win situation. Only bad thing about is that witch is alive... I could take care of that though.

Thinking of my life without the witch, I ran upstairs to my room. The first thing I noticed was that there were two beds. I sighed, mother dear didn't take care of the room situation.

"Get out of the way!" Tony yelled from behind me and pushed me in.

I glared at him and got up, brushing myself off. "Sorry," I mumbled and pushed past him out of the room. He freaking kicked me out of the living room, and followed me into the bedroom to kick me out of there. Bastard!

I went to mom's room. "Yo, why are there two beds in my room?" I flung the door open. There were candles and music playing. They were going to... ugh.

She was in bed and shot up. She gave me a death glare and got up quietly. "What the fuck do you want?" She sneered at me.

"The bedroom? The two beds? The Tony?" I said slowly, so she could understand.

"Just deal with it for a week! After that you guys will get separate rooms." She started to push me out of her room.

"A week!" I yelled.

"Jena, who are you talking to?" Jerry's voice came from the bathroom.

Mom hushed me."No one, you must be hearing things!" She glared at me. "Just get out!" She whispered.

"I don't want to share a room with him!" I said, standing my ground.

"I'll buy you a car." She said.

I turned around and started walk out. "Makes sure you don't forget to use rubber." I said, before I closed the door. I'm getting a car now... nice.

I walked back to my room and Tony was still there, pacing back and forth. He saw me and stopped. He walked over and glared at me.

"Why is there two beds in my room?" He asked.

"It's your f-f-f-"

"Father's?" Tony interrupted.

I coughed. "Yeah, it's his fault this happened." I pushed past him and grabbed my stuff, putting it on the bed against the wall.

"Woah there." Tony grabbed my arm, pulling me back. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"I'm picking my bed." I said, in a duh tone.

"I want that bed, you can have the one next to the door." He grabbed my stuff and put it on the floor.

"Hey!" I pushed him away. "First come first sever! So back off!"

He pushed me back. "This is my house! So this is my bed!"

I tackled him onto the bed. "It's mine!" I yelled, and raised my fist.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me. "Shut up." He sneered. "You're no match for me, so don't even try to fight me. Don't want to mess up that girly face of yours." He laughed, got off of me, and walked towards the door.

I stood up. "Tony, you're right." I said, and he turned around with a smirk. "I don't want to mess what me girly face." He gave me a confused look. "So I'll mess mess up yours." I said, and punched Tony straight the the face.

"Fuck!" He yelled and fell in the ground.

"You're not match for me biotch!" I said, and walked out of the room.

I went downstairs and started to watch Cartoon Network again. Home, sweet hell. Maybe hell won't be so bad.

"ADAM!" Mom yelled.

I sighed. I forgot I was living with the devil...

It's short, but I think it's okay! I hate Adam's mom, and Jerry. Hopefully, they'll vanish... if only. I'm not sure what to do next, I think they'll go to school. :P

Sha la la vote, comment, etc.