Chapter Twenty - Double Date

«Adam»

"Why the fuck did you say yes to Amy?" Tony growled as we waited in the living room for Jace and Amy.

"Why the fuck did you attack me and Jace?" I shot back, glaring at him. I fixed my beanie, hoping I look okay.

I was wearing a white beanie, white shirt, black skinny jeans, and pure white Jordans. It was my first date, but it was going to be at a mall so I went for casual and matching hoping I didn't look bad.

While I looked like date trash, Tony was sitting looking all cool and badass. He had his hair done, wearing black sunglasses. He had a really soft looking light gray shirt on with a dark blue plaid jacket on over that with khaki colored jeans and white sneakers.

What took me an hour to pick out took him thirty minutes including hair and whatever he did to smell good.

God, I wanted to hit him for being so hot without trying hard.

"How long are you going to stare at me like that?" Tony asked, a smirk on his face.

"Tony!" A voice erupted from the front door with a knock.

I got up first, jogging up to the door and opening. Amy and Jace were standing there looking twenty times better than me.

Amy was wearing a white floral dress with pink rose on it.

While Jace, had a dark brown jacket, black shirt, faded jeans and light brown worker boots. His hair was done like never before and great was an understatement and thinking that pissed me off.

"Hey," he smiled, his perfect smiled with perfect teeth and perfection as he leaned back sliding his hands in his pockets somewhat embarrassed.

I felt my face heat and both Amy's and Jace's eyes went wide looking at me.

"Fuck!" I yelled, turning and walking over to a chair and leaning on it and catching my breath.

"Oh my god that was so cute!" Amy said as I heard them walk in.

"What?" Tony asked, I could feel his eyes on my back.

"As soon as Adam saw Jace his face became so red!" she squealed, making me want to punch her. It was bad enough it happened she didn't have to fan girl it to my enemy.

"Adam," Jace said, standing behind me. "Why are you so embarrassed?"

I mumbled my explanation, gripping the chair as I grinded my teeth together.

"What?" he asked.

I turned on my heels, facing his chest. "You look very nice and I wasn't expecting that and then you smiled and I overloaded," I said fast and loud.
I looked up at him, my face heating again. "It's your fault for being so hot, you . . . you hot guy!" I snapped at him.

He just smiled, holding back a laugh. "You're great," he chuckled, sliding his hands in his jacket pockets, leaning down and kissing me. He pulled away, our foreheads touching. I was blushing to much my ears were burning. Jace gave a small chuckle, his hand on my cheek, his thumb lightly going back and forth on my skin.

"Are we going going to leave or watch you two make out?" Tony said sarcastically, his arm around Amy's shoulders who was frantically typing away on her phone.

"We'll leave," Jace said, ignoring Tony's sarcasm. "Who's car?"

"Mine," Amy said, shoving her phone in her purse and taking out her keys.