Chapter Eleven - Sleepover

«Adam»

"Do not say the Lord's name in vain."

"Okay, okay."

"Do not make fun of them," he said.

"I get it," I sighed, running a hand down my face.

"Do not swear," he stressed, getting all up in my grill.

"Oh my fucking God! Jace, I get it! I won't make fun of your country folk parents." I yelled, throwing my arms in the air.

Jace grabbing my face, cupping my cheeks and pulling me close. He looked desperately terrified and freaked out. "That's what I'm talking about! If you say stuff like that you will die and I will be killed with you. Do. You. Understand. Me?" He said as I saw the door open from the corner of my eye.

"Boy, what'cha doing?" I heard a deep rough country voice ask.

Jace jumped away from me, making my head snap towards the man. He was giant, and when I said giant I mean Jack from the been stalk would cower from this man. He wasn't as tall as Kevin but he was just bigger. Muscle was all he had and he's expression was no expression. It was like Kevin 2.0 just more terrifying.

"Dad, this is Adam. Adam, this is my dad," Jace introduced us.

"Just call me Rick," he said extending his hand.

I took it, trying my best to give him a firm handshake even through my hand was practically being held in his. "You sir, are a terrifyingly wonderful man." I said and Jace sighed, slapping his forehead.

The man smiled giving a chuckle which was more terrifying than no expression at all. "I like ya, come on in," he said, moving out of the way and allowing me to enter.

"Do you want me to take off my shoes?" I asked as I stepped in.

The man turned on me, narrowing his eyes. "Manners, I like 'em," he said and walked off.

I frowned, looking over at Jace who just told me to take off my shoes. We followed Rick into the kitchen to a small woman cooking a lot of food.

"Hon, Jace's boyfriend is here," Rick said and the woman practically dropped a pot of boiling something.

"Boyfriend?" both Jace and I asked at the same time.

"Oh my," she said turning around, "you're adorable!" she yelled running at me and wrapping her arms around me. I jumped back, only to be held tighter. "So, you're Jace's boyfriend?"

"Mom--" Jace started.

"Boy, let'er talk," Rick said and Jace looked down at the floor blushing. It odd seeing him that way.

"I'm glad to finally meet you! You're his first boyfriend, you know! Have you gone on a date? Have you kissed? Are you a top or bottom? God, you're so cute you have to be a bottom. If you hurt Jace I will cute off your balls and shove them down you're throat," she said finally stopping.

"Mrs. Jace's mom, I'm not dating Jace so I haven't gone on a date nor have I kissed him. I am a bottom and I would like it if you didn't shove things down my throat that didn't belong," I laughed, pulling away from her.

"Did you hear that Jace? He's a bottom," she winked at him.

His face completely flushed. "Oh my god mom!"

"Boy," Rick warned.

"I like your family Jace," I laughed, which only made him glare at me.

"Feel free to join it," she said walking away.