Chapter Eight - New Car

«Adam»

"This is your new car I promised," the witch announced, pushing me violently into the garage.

In front of me sat an old sliver rusting car. It looked like a can that was left out in the rain for a week. "With all the money you have now, this is what I get?" I asked, turning towards her.

She crossed her arms and frowning, which only make her wrinkles more noticeable. The cow was old, saggy, and used.

"If you don't want it then fine; you're lucky I got you one at all you rainbow loving freak," she snapped at me. "Be glad it runs and you don't have to walk thirty minutes to school."

I walked around it, cringing at every rust spot and small dent. A car was a car though, and she was right (for once); I was lucky to get one at all.

"At least I have a cheap fugly mother cow instead of a poor fugly mother cow," I mumbled, sliding a hand on the roof. "Key?" I asked, looking up at her.

She huffed out in annoyance and threw the keys straight at my face with all her strength. I ducked, the keys sliding underneath the next car over.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, slowly raising just in case the violent beast had more things to throw. She was like a monkey in a cage -- throwing her crap at anyone who came to close.

She just laughed, glaring at me one last time before walking out like she was a flamingo with a three foot deep wedgie.

I crawled under the car, stretching to get damned keys. As I grabbed them, my ankles were grabbed and I was dragged out from under the car. I tried kicking them off but that didn't do much but make their grip become tighter.

"God! Calm down!" Tony yelled, dropping my feet to the ground.

"Don't say the Lord's name in vain," I mocked him as I stood and jogged over to my car.

I unlocked it, sliding in behind the driver's seat. It felt nice.

"So, this is your car?" Tony asked, getting into the passenger seat. "It's complete garbage."

"Hey!" I snapped at him. "Don't reflect your own self options on my car."

"Please, if I reflected anything on your car it would--"

"Kill itself from self hate because it can't take looking like a gargoyle."

I put the keys in and started it up. It purred smoothly despite it's rough appearance. It was mine and it worked. Keeping it that way was my mission.

"Please, I'm anything but a gargoyle." Tony looked into the side mirror, wiggling his eye brows.

"You're right," I agreed. Tony's head snapped towards me. He was more than surprised.

"What?" He asked, frowning.

I turned off the car, pulling myself up and leaning in towards him. Our faces were centimeters apart. "I said," I whispered quietly, slowly, "you're right. That would be a insult to gargoyles." I slammed my forehead into his, making him yelp in both pain and surprise. "God, you're so stupid." I laughed, flopping down into my seat. "Stop being such a saint and acting nice to me. It's annoying as fuck and creepy. It's like that feeling you get when you get out of the shower and you see a pair of eyes in the window."

"Fuck! You gay bastard!" Tony yelled, holding his forehead. My head was spinning too but it would be the last thing I did to show him that.

"See, was that pathetic insult so hard?" I smirked, getting out of the car. If only I could get both him and my mom in there. I would lock the doors and turn on the exhaust.