Chapter Three - Leaving For California

«Adam»

9:58 p.m.

I sighed as I looked at the clock. I only had about twelve more hours until I had to go to Cali. I sighed again, sighing my soul out.

"Oh my god! Stop sighing!" David walked in with a lot of bags.

I sat up and glared at him. "Why don't you stop whining!" I snapped.

"Wow, someone's on their period." He mumbled and walked into the kitchen.

I got up and followed him. He pulled six cases of beer. Wow, alcoholic much?

"Hey! The booze is here!" Tom yelled walking into the kitchen.

I know right? Why was my attacker still here? Well, he's Matt's best friend, this is Matt's house, and I'm only a friend, not best. I wanted to leave but nooo, this was my farewell party and I just had to be here. I could of just made my farewell sooner.

Everyone ran to the kitchen at the mention of booze. "Okay, so nobody say anything about drinking at my place got it. You are all underage, so nobody leaves today or tomorrow until they are sober and have no hangover... but Adam." Matt said. I was leaving around nine so I had to leave early, great.

Everyone grabbed a beer and chugged it down. After about three, David call some of his girls over. David was a slut, yeah a large man slut. He had a girl for everyday of the week, each week of the month.

There were seven girls. We had music blasting and David was grinding with two of them. I gagged at the sight. I was gay, and they being whores didn't really help the feeling of disgust. The whores, I mean girls, were hardly wearing any clothes. Scratch my eyes out... if I didn't die first.

"Hey," a girl said walking up to me. She looked nice, not like the others. She had long, straight, red hair and big brown eyes. To my surprise, she had clothes that actually covered her body, gasp! "What are you doing here by yourself? This is you farewell party right?" She said and say next to me at the dinning table. I had been sitting here by myself since the girls came.

"I have three reasons to be here. First, I'm gay. Second, they are girls, aka whores. Third, my rapist is here drunk and staring at me." I pointed at Tom who was grinding some girl with his eyes glued on me. Great, I'm now being mind raped.

"Wow," she said and sat next to me. "I'm sorry... cause it sucks to be you!" She said and started to laugh. I joined her and we sat and talked for a while. I found out her name was Sara and she went to a private school. I drank a few more beers and I was drunk.

"Hey... are- are you trying to make m-me straight?" I asked laughing and hiccuping.

She looked at me funny. She hadn't drank as much as me, but she could hold her booze. "No, why?"

I leaned in. "Because I-I think you made me." I whispered, or tried too.

She smirked. "I know, I just too hot!" She said fanning herself.

We began to laugh together. David walked over to us and sat down smirking. "Hey, you wanna play spin the bottle?" He looked at Sara seductively.

"I will if he does." She said, pointing at me.

David gave me a weird look. Then looked back at her with a flashy smile. "Of course he will, right Adam?" He asked.

I sat there staring into space. "Hmm... okay." I said and stood up. I almost fell over but Sara grabbed me. I leaned against her and she laughed.

Stepbrothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें