I winced as it hurts like hell. She smiled as she's staring at my lips.

Our face is just inches apart that made me examined her closed up. I never notice how beautiful her eyes, how angelic her face is, and her lips...her lips looks so soft and inviting. I stared at her without blinking. I like her smile.

I reach her hand that's on my lips as I put it down and hold it tight.

Her eyes looking at my lips shifts to look in my eyes. Her smile fade and turn into a serious one.

I look down at her lips, it feels like there's some force pulling me to kiss her.

I slowly lean in until our lips met. I gently move my lips but her lips didn't move. Why she didn't avoid my sudden action? Does she likes it to? I hope she does because I fucking like the feeling that I get the moment our lips met.

I close my eyes hold her face and deepened the kiss a little more. She slowly move her lips and finally she repsonded to my kisses. She's accepting my kisses and kissing me back.

We pulled away from the kiss when her phone went off. I just look down at my lap as she's talking to her phone, my hearts beats fast. This feeling is so familiar. The ones that Kendall is giving me everytime.

Maybe this is the call, Hailey. Hailey is the answer. I really need to move on from Kendall.

"Hails." I called her as she's still busy with her phone probably texting this time.

"Y-Yea?" She answered without looking at me.

I stood up and kneel down in front of her as I grab both of her hands.

"I like you." I said almost whisper.

She look at me and a tear fell out of her eyes.

"You have no idea how much you make me feel. I like you since freshman year, Y/N." She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Why you didn't tell me?"

"I'm about to, but Barbara get in the way." She said as we pull away.

"Would you like to take things slow with me? I want to be lowkey to avoid dramas." I said and she nodded.

I pulled her and hug her again and kiss her head.

"Go out with me this, Saturday?" I asked.

"I'd love to."

________

Kendall's POV
-

"You know, you should tell him what you feel." Kim said as we're having a family lunch at the backyard. It's Sunday.

"I'm planning for it." I said.

Yes, I'm already planning on telling Y/N how I feel. Valentine's is coming and before that I'll ask him out. I don't care if I'm the girl here but I need to man up and tell him how I feel.

"You do?" Kylie asked excitedly. I nodded.

"We're willing to help." My sisters said and I just shook my head no.

"I get this." I said and wink at them.

I'm so in love with you, Y/N. I'm so fucking in love with you.

"I think I saw Hailey yesterday with a guy." Kourtney suddenly said that made me frown.

"Where?"

"At the mall. They are like dating or something but I'm not sure who the boy she with."

Hailey never told us that she's dating someone or seeing someone. I'm gonna roast her first thing tomorrow. I'm gonna kill the bitch out of her.

"Hails, do you wanna tell us something." I started as we're all in the cafeteria having our break.

Hailey look at us and blushed and all smile. Whoever that guy is, I bet he's good for making Hailey feeling like this.

"Tell you what guys?" She said acting dumb.

"Well, Kourtney saw you yesterday at the mall and she told me you're with someone." I said as I raised an eyebrow at her.

She suddenly tensed up.

"I'm wi-" She's about to say something but Y/N came in out of nowhere.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." He said doing fist bump with the guys and kissing all of us girls in the cheeks. He made me fucking blushed.

Suddenly, my focus shift from Hailey to Y/N real quick. I suddenly don't care who's Hailey dating.

I sit up properly and tucking some lost strands of hair behind my ears.

"Valentine's coming. You guys got dates?" Zayn asked out of nowhere while he's palying with Gigi's hair. They look cute together.

"I'm going with Daniel." Bella said.

Daniel is a good man, he never hit on any of us girls but he is so gentleman. He's every girls best friend.

"No way." Hailey said. Hailey, Daniel, and Bella are super friends. If you see any of them with Daniel, they really look like couple but if only they know.

I suddenly look at Y/N and our gazed met. But he look away when Hailey lean in and whispered something to him that made him giggle.

"Y/N, will you go out on a date with me?" I thought to myself but I really wanna said it out loud. Just not now.

"By the way, Kendall, Justin asked for your number." Suddenly, Gigi said.

What? Justin Bieber? Barbara's ex lover? But why?

I have History class with him so maybe he's just gonna ask me about the project. I just shrugged it off.
___________

20 votes 10 comments for quick update! 😍