"Stop crying Payton." He mumbled softly, yet his voice was coated with a demand. My heart stopped when I felt his breath fan my face due to him being so awfully close to me. He then leaned away, still staring at me with those emotionless eyes as I blinked at him.

I was in full shock. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I even stopped crying as if he put a spell on me. "Don't waste your tears because of what he did to you. Learn from your mistake and be strong about it. Get some rest alright?" He spoke firmly before he got up from the bed and left the room.

•••••••

My stomach began to growl even louder as I remained standing in front of the door. I have been standing here for who knows how long after I took a nap, debating if I should go out there or not. I was starving. Literally starving. So hungry to the point where it was aching everywhere. I wanted to throw up since there was nothing in my stomach.

When was the last time I even ate? I honestly don't remember.

I gulped as I lifted up my hand towards the door knob for the tenth time and I watched as it trembled violently. The memories of Liam hitting me while threatening me kept replaying in my mind, never releasing me from the terrible prison of trauma.

I took in another deep breath, trying to put my hungry needs before my terrified self. I thought about it again, and right when I was ready this time to go out and find a snack, the door knob twisted from the other side. I gasped and took a step back in time, watching with wide eyes as Styles came waltzing in.

He narrowed his eyebrows at me as he came close, his chest just almost touching mine as he closes the door behind him, not keeping his eyes off me. I parted my lips to speak but nothing came out as I stumbled backwards.

"What are you doing?" He questioned with a deep voice. Chills ran down my spine as I couldn't look away from his eyes. I fiddled with my cold hands, not knowing how to answer that.

I was so quiet. So shut down. All thanks to Liam.

He rolled his eyes before looking back at me. "Listen." He gripped my hip tightly and pulled me in, causing me to gasp loudly and bump into him. "When I speak to you, and it's a question. You answer me. I don't care how scared you are or how quiet you want to be. You. Always. Answer. To. Me." He said sternly as I trembled with fear.

"I- I just w-wanted a s-snack..... t-that's all I'm.... I'm starving." I stuttered as I tried to take a step back but he didn't allow me to. His grip tightened around me, as if unsure while he narrowed his eyes. My stomach finally growled loudly, showing proof of my answer. His eyes trailed to my stomach, sighing before he looked away.

"Alright. I'll make you something to eat come on." He huffed before his hand left my hip but gripped my wrist rather tight. I winced at the uncomfortable feeling while he dragged me out of the bedroom and down the hall. I started to grow nervous, wondering how I'm going to react when I see Liam.

I realized that it was dark outside now, noticing barely any lights in the house were on. Styles then pulled me to the kitchen, pointing at the stool next to the island and waited for me to sit down. I looked at him before sitting down, not wanting to disobey or disappoint him. He then turned around and walked to the fridge, grabbing a few things before setting it on the counter.

"You like pasta?" He questioned huskily. I looked up at him, noticing how tired he looked. What time is it? I nodded my head before he sighed and went to go grab a suitable pan. He looks really tired. He's just walking around slowly. I was use to his quick movements but at the moment, he just keeps sighing and walking around like a snail.