Cole X Reader - Part 25 (A very deep death)

After all of the drama had calmed down, Kai was getting the blood and bruises you'd left him cleaned down. As for you, you just sat outside feeling a little guilty for losing your temper way too fast. Kai was like an enemy to you, but you didn't mean to hurt him that much. Training was over for you, as you wanted to lean no more. Cole's love for you and everyone's forgiveness had made you soft and weak like a kitten. And soon as you'd noticed how powerful you actually are without your Undead powers, just makes you feel indestructible in a very bad way.

"You ok?" Wu tapped your shoulder. "No. I didn't mean to hurt Kai, yeah I hate him but I never wanted to draw blood or make bruises rise on him like I rise my zombies." You continued to keep your view on Ninjago city. "Hate is a strong..." Wu got half way through his sentence. "No it's not. Despise is stronger than hate. I really wish people would stop saying that." You shrugged off Wu sentence as you had just got too bored of this. "I forgive you for all of your actions. I've just come out here to tell you to calm down." Wu calmly exhaled and began to walk back inside to the other ninjas.

"WHAT!? I DESERVE NO FORGIVENESS! Everything I've done to the innocent people of the world, is all unforgivable! I honestly deserve to have Nya drench me in head to toe in water, while Jay has me electrocuted on the electric chair and so I don't escape, have Zane freeze me to it. Still not happy I'm dead world? Then get Lloyd bury me alive ; if I rise, then turn me into walking inferno, after that Cole can slice my head off with that Scythe of his." You raised your voice at Wu with a whole paragraph on how much you shouldn't be forgiven. But what you didn't notice was the whole ninja crew was right behind him, listening, while feeling the shock shooting through their system.

"(Y-N)... Don't say that." Jay covered his eye's as he didn't want to cry. "Yeah... You don't really mean that." Zane stepped towards you. At first you didn't reply to them. "... But I do though." You then barged past all six of them and went straight to your room. "(Y-N)." Lloyd stopped you as he jumped infront of you. "Lloyd." You picked Lloyd up by the Gi and placed him behind you. "Leave her, Lloyd. She needs to be on her own." Wu walked back to his students.

Time Skips to 7pm.

*Tap, tap*

"(Y-N). dinner is ready." Cole placed his head on your bedroom door.

No reply.

"Zane cooked so it's good food for a change." Cole attempted to make a joke.

Still no reply from you.

"(Y-N) please open the door." Cole's eyes widened as he began to panic. "OHH Spinjitzu Master no." Cole ran into your door whilst breaking it down. "What the fuck?!" You questioned as you turned over in your bed. "Thank God you're alive." Cole went in for a hug straight away. "You're fixing that you know." You hugged Cole back as you had no clue what he was talking about. "You didn't reply so I thought you did something stupid." Cole broke up the hug and cleaned his eyes. "I was asleep." You crossed your arms and eyes feeling rather annoyed, that Cole would think such a thing. "What do you want anyways?" You sighed. "Zane cooked dinner." Cole stood up not wanting to disturb you any more. "Ok I might come down later." You yawned. "Ok." Cole nodded to you, then went back down to the kitchen.

"Well? She coming down?" Kai asked Cole feeling rather cocky. "She might do later, she just woke up." Cole sat back down in his seat. "You mean you broke the door down and woke her up." Zane corrected him. "Yes." Cole gasped as he swallowed his stir-fry. "She won't come down. After she's noticed everything she's done, she will probably stay up in her room... And that should be a good thing." Kai leaned back in his chair. "Kai." Nya spat her drink back into her cup as she knew Kai was in trouble. "What? She should be in prison for life and not with us. Or even better, the deep death thing she explained to us earlier. And we all know that Cole only picked this punishment because he really fancys her." Kai finally spoke out his mind. "KAI!" Cole smashed his orange fists onto the the table. "WHAT?! No offence, Cole. But how can you love someone who is more cold hearted than you? Plus she's a bitch." Kai then smashed his hand on the table as he grew more aggressive. "You seriously are the biggest dick head I have ever met." Jay placed his head on the table knowing what would happen next. "She's right behind me isn't she?" Kai asked the group. Everyone just said nothing with a hesitant nod.

"I wish that mega strike hit you in the heart." You grabbed Kia by the hair, pushed his head into his dinner plate, got your jacket from the coat rack and headed for the door.

"You deserve that." Wu said rather chilled out with his cup of tea. "Yeah. That was super mean, Kai." Nya gazed at her brother pretty surprised. "I'm gonna go looking for her, don't throw my food out." Cole stood up and headed out too.