Cole X Reader - Part 2 (The rest have been hunted)

As you carried on walking down the street you spotted a telephone weir hanging down from the telephone line. You thought to yourself what you could do with it. Give the Elemental Master of Ice a bit of a shock perhaps? You slipped on some protective gloves and picked up the weir. Seconds after you tip toed behind Zane and connected the weir to Zane's memory source.

"Pixel what's happgnine?" Zane started to freak and glitch out. "Lights out Nindroid." You mumbled to him as he collapsed to the floor.

"ZANE!" Lloyd spotted you from a distance. Lloyd then came running straight towards you after what he just witnessed. "LLOYD!" You dodged his kick that took him off the ground. "(Y-N)!" Lloyd snarled your name. "That's my name." You clicked your fingers as you hexed a pit of giant bones around Lloyd. "Cut it out (Y-N), you're going back to prison for a long time." Lloyd eye balled you as you surrounded the pit you hexed. "Gotta catch me first, Green Boy. But I think I'll give myself a head start." You raised your arms and so did five zombies that went straight for Lloyd. "Beat them you're free." You mentioned as you then started to make a run for it.

As you ran, you also climbed up a couple of high buildings and started to do some car pore to properly lose Lloyd. You gazed around the city as you sat on top of a hotel. As you looked down on the people you saw the Elemental Master of Water walking by the lake. Another perfect opportunity, these Ninjas are more stupid than they look. "HEADS UP NYA!" You glided down the building you was sat on. Once you landed you pushed Nya face down in the water. "Ha, you're challenging the Elemental Master of Water." Nya gained control of herself again and pushed you into the deeper end of the lake. "And you're challenging the Elemental Master of the Undead." You grinned and squinted your eyes at her as they turned completely red.

"KAI I NEED YOUR HELP! I FOUND HER!" Nya witnessed her brother walking past. She managed to draw Kai's attention to the fight. "Good on you sis, but I can't swim!" Kai shouted back not knowing what to do. "Aww you need your brother to help you? Pathetic!" You put Nya in a head lock with your legs and dropped her underwater knowing Kai would then make an effort. Kai used his fire powers to skip most of the water and to face you. He tired to attack you with fire, but he then noticed water puts out fire, and with you under it too it's not really gonna do anything. You waited till Nya passed out and grabbed Kai by the throat so he could join her. And then again... you did a runner.

You got yourself dry and changed into something completely different so the previous Ninjas you beat didn't notice you, that's if they saw you again. While you was taking a stroll down the street, you turned a corner and bummed into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to knock you down." The man offered you his hand to help you up. You knew who he was. Cole. The Elemental Master of Earth. But you decided to play this one... cool, as you imagined love hearts around his head. "It's fine." You took his hand and got yourself back on your feet. "I'm Cole by the way... Elemental Master of Earth." He introduced himself. "I know. I'm (Y-N)." You replied. Cole then started to look a little suspicious over you now. "(Y-N), (L-N)?" Cole questioned. "Christ no! I'm not the Elemental Master of the Undead!" You pretended to look insulted even though he was correct. "Sorry, I'm just looking for her. You don't know anything about her do you?" Cole quizzed you. "I over heard someone mention that she is planning to break into Cyrus Borg's latest store." You admitted by accident. "How do know that?" He asked another question. "Jay got attacked by her in that store apparently. Now people are saying that she's gonna rob the place, unexpectedly." You gave Cole a couple of hints. "Ohh yeah." Cole nodded as he seemed to be interested. "Look, I best get going. If you want give me a call some time... Even at the latest of times, I'd be happy to talk." You slipped a sheet of paper into Cole's hand and stumbled past him.

Time skips to 5pm at Chen's Noodle house...