Cole X Reader - Part 5 (Can men do the Walk of Shame?)

About fifteen minutes later, you and Cole were in your bed cuddling up next to each other and both catching your breath. "We're bad." Cole mentioned. "I know." You replied and relaxed your head on Cole's chest. It wasn't long until you both feel asleep next to each other for about three hours... until one of you woke up.

Cole's Pov.

I must have woke up at about three in the morning next to a beautiful naked woman. And I must say this has never happened before, but I enjoyed it and WOULD do it again. Even though I just met her, I think I actually do love her. (Y-N) had moved off my chest and rolled onto her side with her back facing me, that giving Kai's thoughts enter my mind about this (Y-N) being the real (Y-N), (L-N) villain we're looking for. I might sneak around and see if I can fine anything. I put my boxers and shirt on, then double checked to see if (Y-N) was 100% asleep, thankfully she was. I sneaked out of the bedroom and came across a room that was locked. I searched around for a key and thought about the bowl at the front door with the key's in it. I tired all the keys and the last one let me in the room. As I stepped in, it was just pure shock.

Old bloody hand and foot prints all over the floor and wall. In some draws I found old newspaper from a couple of years ago, they even had (Y-N) on the front covers. Some had her with undead zombies, her hexing giant bones from the ground, a picture with her and LORD GARMADON shaking hands... but that was when Garmadon was pure evil. And the others were her being taken down and arrested by six police officers, one with her in prison and the last one just saying she escaped prison. On one wall there was pictures of many stores that were in Ninjago, and these stores had been recently robbed. The ones that had been robbed had a red crosses over them and the others had a date and time written under them. Besides that, there was pictures off all the Ninjas. Kai, Nya, Jay, Zane and Lloyd had a red cross over them and my picture just had a pink love heart over it.

I had no clue what to think. I knew I had to confront her at some point after seeing all this, but it's so hard not to. In the end I didn't touch anything and just took pictures of everything just in case if I changed my mind. After that I locked the room back up and put the keys back where I found them. I headed back to bed and saw that (Y-N), (L-N) was still in the same position fast asleep.

End of Cole's POV.

At six in the morning you woke up to the sound of someone in a rush. "What you doing?" You asked Cole who was searching for something. "I can't find my jacket." Cole looked at you. "Try to the sofa, handsome." You rubbed your eyes and sat up. Cole found his jacket and headed for the door. "I'll walk you out." You got out of bed, put a dressing gown on and headed for the door too. "I'll see you some other time then." You have Cole a quick kiss. "Yeah, yeah. I'll message you some time." Cole nervously smiled. "...You ok?" Your voiced changed to a bit of a scarier tone. "Yep. All good." Coles eyes widened as he gave you a thumbs up. "Brilliant." You smiled as your voice went back to normal.