Cole X Reader - Part 30 (It's just a Nightmare)

For the first hour of the injection nothing happened, you felt completely fine. You even had the thought that they gave you the wrong stuff, but it was best not to mention anything though ; because it could be and then you could be out of here in twenty three hours. Although they had given you the correct stuff as all of your muscles tightened up and didn't seem to relax.
"AHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP!" You screamed out in pain as you was crying out tears... but in blood. "HELP! SOMEONE!" Then again you yelled out as you banged your head on the table.
"I can't watch this. I'm gonna be sick." Jay stood up and left the room.
"JAY IF YOU LEAVE I'LL KILL YOU!" You cried out as you wanted none of then to leave.
"I'M GONNA BE SICK YOU CRAZY WOMAN!" Jay shouted back at you. "I'M THE ONE IN PAIN, SIT THE FUCK...!" You screamed back half of your sentence that was cut off by you being sick.
Time Skips Eleven Hours.
It seems as if you'd gone though the impossible as the pain was unbearable, all you had to do was let go of your life and it would be over, but ninja never quit.
"(Y-N) let go. You can't beat it." Cole shaked his head as he had the guts to look at you. It was too late though, at the twelfth hour you'd died as expected.
"She's dead." Kai finally spoke out. "No she isn't." Zane stood up and walked to the glass. "YES SHE IS!" Cole began to cry waterfalls out of both of his eyes. "Then look at Zombie (Y-N) (L-N)." Zane moved out of the way and showed the zombie version of you.

End of Nightmare.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Cole rapidly sat up in bed shouting like a mad man. "Cole shut the fuck up and go back to sleep." You glanced at Cole and then turned onto your side as the hangover got to you. "I think I'll go down stairs." Cole nodded, got some clothes on and zoomed to the kitchen where hungover Kai, Nya, Jay, Zane and Lloyd where.

"Afternoon." Misako greeted Cole. "What time is it?" Cole looked at the time. "Two forty five. And all of your friends have been sat pretty God damn still of the past hour or two, they must have got pretty tipsy last night." Misako replied as she sipped her tea. "Yeah. It was a rough laugh last night." Cole mentioned.

"Zane buddy, you online?" Cole held Zane's head up of from the table. "He's been sat there since he got home." Misako answered. "Aww damn it. Jay, Nya, are any of you awake?" Cole asked of his friends. "Ahh we're all awake, we're all in pain and we're all tired." Jay groaned like a child. "Please don't talk about pain. I just need someone intelligent to help me out here." Cole started to over panic over nothing. "Wait till Zane is online then." Kai attempted to sip his water that he spilled all over the table. "Why don't you all go back to bed and we'll wake you up at seven." Miskako suggested. "But it's the middle of the day." Lloyd stood up as he managed to hold his head up straight. "It's the best thing to do, now go." Misako pointed to the exit.

The ninja made an effort to get up and go back to bed for a couple of hours, Cole had to carry Zane to his room though, as he would be pretty helpless with him being offline and all.

"I see your hang over isn't that bad then?" Miskaco sat down at the kitchen table with her tea. "I have a banging head ache and that's about it." Cole opened the medicine cupboard. "And I guess (Y-N) had the smart idea by staying in bed?" Misako quired him. "... Err yeah, not in her own bed though." Cole answered as he whispered his last message. "Sorry what was that last bit?" Misako wiggled her finger in her ear to re-hear Cole. "Yeah,.. she's in her own bed." Cole hesitate and nodded. "Erm ok." Misako crossed her eyes kinda knowing what went on when Cole and you arrived home early last night.

"Misako you're an intelligent woman. Can I ask you something?" Cole sat down with a glass of water with some paracetamol. "Ask ways." She replied. "Dreams have meaning don't they? Well I had a dream about someone close to me and they got executed. What does it mean?" Cole crossed his arms and leaned forward onto the table. "I'm not an expert on dreams, but I have done research on all sorts of death related dreams and especially execution. Anyways there are two different meaning for this dream. Number one is that the person is dreading the deadline of something." Misako explained the first explanation. "Ohh that's not that bad." Cole slouched in his chair with a relived smile. "But the other meaning is the fear of sudden death." Misako changed the mood completely.