Cole X Reader - Part 7 (The Plan)

Phone Conversation

Cole: Hi.

You: Hello.

Cole: You busy tomorrow?

You: Yes. I'm at the beach with a friend tomorrow.

Cole: Ok what about the day after that?

You: I'm available for a couple of hours in the morning and that's it.

Cole: Ok what time would you like to meet up?

You: I can meet you at Starbucks at 11am to 1pm.

Cole: Fine with me.

Cole: Love you.

You: Love you more. Xxx 😘💖

End of Phone Conversation.

"Aww that's sweet." Nya mentioned. "How is it exactly?" Jay raised a brow. "Think about it, such an evil villain like her has fallen in love with such a hero." Nya pointed out. "Sis, (Y-N) tired to drown you in your own power." Kai reminded her. "... Then I'm gonna kill her with her own power." Nya changed her mind as she remembered the trauma. "So what's the plan then?" Lloyd asked Cole. "I'm gonna meet her at Starbucks at 11am in the mean time, I'll need Nya and Jay on a date at the same place and time. Also in a disguise that good, no person in Ninjago will recognize you both." Cole commented the first part of the plan. "Sounds good so far." Jay enjoyed the plan. "After that, we'll go back to the Bounty and go over the plan for part two." Cole said.

"Anyways at 11:30pm we'll get Skylar from the noodle house because we'll need the help. Then at midnight when she brakes in, you lot will follow me and then hide separately. I'll stay behind her and when she turns around I'll confront her. If she attacks me all of you need to come out and help. I've also arranged for the police to hide outside of Cyrus Borg's store by 12:15am so if we need it, we've got extra back up." Cole proposed his plan for when you would commit your next crime. "Sounds good to me." Lloyd nodded his head knowing that it'll work. "But what if she doesn't attack you?" Zane quizzed. "Someone will have to sneak up behind her and pin her down while I'm pretending to ally with her." Cole added as he answered Zane's question. "You seem pretty forward about this, Cole. Are you sure you want to do it?" Master Wu asked him. "The people of Ninjago mean more to me than a girl who I'll never properly be with." Cole sadly admitted. "Suit yourself then." Garmadon nodded.

Time Skips to tomorrow.

Every one was up at 6am cleaning the Bounty as they normally did. After everyone got something to eat after, they discussed what they would be doing today.

"So what shall we do today then?" Jay asked his friends. "I don't know... We could check out the beach later." Kai suggested. "Is it worth it though? We can't give a way anything just in case (Y-N) is really there." Cole reminded his friends about the text. "Well why don't I go down with Jay and Lloyd and I'll keep an eye on them from a distance. And if anything goes wrong I'll call you." Zane suggested a plan. "That sounds like a decent plan." Lloyd agreed. "So when should we go down?" Jay asked. "I'd say about 12 o'clock." Zane planned. "Sounds good." Jay also agreed. "Ok but be super carful, guys." Cole mentioned as he got a little paranoid. "Don't worry, Cole. Everything will be fine." Jay shrugged with hardly any worries.

Over to the beach.

"Wow there is a lot of people here." Lloyd said as he came up to the beach with Jay. "I know, such a beautiful day, suns out, no wind and clear blue sky. We will have to keep a close eye out." Jay gazed around the beach. "Also, where is Zane?" Jay asked. "He's disguised as a life guard up on one of the life guard towers." Lloyd discreetly pointed out. "Clever." Jay nodded his head. "Well let's just sit down somewhere and keep watch." Lloyd sat down on the sand with Jay.

Two hours went by and nothing much was happening. Just people getting a sun tan, playing volleyball and small kids paddling in the shallow end of the water ; the reason why no one would swim in the deeper end is because there has been shark sightings in the area.

"Wait I though there had been sharks in this area?!" Jay began to panic as he witnessed a girl in the deep end of the sea, sat in a inflatable donut. "Yep, specifically Tiger Sharks." Lloyd sat up and gazed the same way. "We need to call Zane to get that girl out." Jay searched for his phone.