Cole X Reader - Part 27 (Party Time)

It was the following morning of Lloyd's eighteenth birthday, that allowing the whole ninja crew to have an extra two hours in bed along with the day off ; also allowing you all to do as you wish. You'd woke up at six thirty in the morning not being able to get back to sleep, so you attempted to sneak into Cole's room without Wu, Garmadon or Misako noticing as that was all up and already everyday of the week. All of them are up at like five in the morning, which is ridiculous. Rather quickly and quietly you sneaked down to Cole's room so no one could hear you.

"Looks like I had the same idea." Cole smiled and whispered to you as he opened his door. "I guess you can't sleep either." You questioned pretty curiously. "Yep. I was gonna come down to your room but you're already here." Cole explained as he let you in.

For the remaining hour and half Cole and you was just lying in bed cuddling next to each other. Then suddenly when it came to eight o'clock, you both got up and wished Lloyd a Happy Birthday.

Eventually it came to Lloyd's night out, so everyone got dressed into something casual but nice and stylish at the same time. Misako, Garmadon and Wu stayed at the Bounty as they didn't want to get in the way of a couple of dangerous ninjas that would become even more dangerous as they was gonna get smashed.

"So who getting the first ground in?" Jay sat down on a stool and cracked his fingers. "Leave it to me." Kai laughed and went up to the bar. "So Zane, can Nindroids get drunk? Because you're not human and all." You tucked yourself in as you sat down. "I got an upgrade which allows me to experience a human getting drunk if I consume enough alcohol, so yeah." Zane answered your question. "He's basically the most dangerous out of us when he's drunk, just watch." Cole chuckled. "Alight then everyone, we all have a Aviation Cocktail each." Kai came back over to the table with seven glasses. "Nice choice." Nya nodded her head.

About two hours later it was your turn to get a round in, so you thought to get something that would mess everyone up, including you. Kai, Nya and Cole had paid for their rounds now it was your turn. And the best thing is that none of them had bought shots. And yes, all seven of you were half drunk ; but these shots you was gonna get, would take the drunken leave up to one hundred instead of fifty.

"Zane can you go get the other tray, please? It's still at the bar." You asked Zane as you arrived back at the table with a tray of two cocktails. "I thought you was getting something good?" Cole joked. "These are good. A cocktail for Lloyd as it's his birthday and then this extra one is for the loser." You smirked as you gave Lloyd his birthday drink then hinted the drinking game. "Ohh so it's a drinking game." Kai blurted. "Yep. I got seven shots for us all. One Red, One Blue, One Light Blue, One White, One Black, One Purple and One Green each so they go with your elemental powers. The rules are: Drink them one by one, no pausing, no putting each other off and starting at the same time. Any questions?" You explained. "What's this white one? It looks like milk." Jay picked up the white one and gave it a sniff. "Rum." You answered. "Smells like it." Jay coughed at its strong smell. "Just one more thing. Kai, will you light these up for us?" You politely asked for a change. "Err ok." Kai lit his hands and made a light flame on top of all the drinks. "Ok ready?" You blew out the flames. "Three, Two, One. GO!" You counted down and began the game.

A minute or two later, everyone had finished accept from Jay and Cole. Jay couldn't take anymore which made Cole become safe from loosing. "Come on Jay... Everyone's finished." Nya patted his back. "They're really strong and burning my throat." Jay held his throat. "It's only one more and it's the weakest one aka the Blue one which is yours." You chuckled as you walked behind him. "No. No more." Jay cried. "You've got that Cocktail in the middle of the table too." Zane also laughed out loud. "...Fine!" Jay managed to man up and drink the last shot and down the full cocktail in the middle of the table. "HAHA that's was brilliant. Who's getting the next load?" Cole burst out laughing for no reason. "Allow me." Zane stood up from his chair with a little glitch.

"Zane's getting pissed." Kai commented as Zane left. "What are you taking about? You're pissed yourself, Kai." Nya nudged Kai. "Yeah but aren't we all?!" Kai leaned back in his chair with a chuffed look. "YES! Yes we are." You began to slouch in your chair.