Cole X Reader - Part 29 (Going Home) ;)

(This Chapter is NOT a Lemon).

"We've got five minutes to get you back to the Bounty." Cole met you in the same place where he told you to stay. "Yay." You cheered. "Hold my hand." You offered Cole your left hand. "Let's do this the quick way." Cole picked you up so you was dangling over his shoulder. "Kinky." You chuckled in a sexy tone. "I only picked you up like a Fire Man, chill out." Cole began to walk down the street. "It's sexy though." You laughed historically.

Just in time, Cole opened the main door to the Bounty and then banged your head on the side of the door as he closed it. "AHH YOU FUCKER!" You shouted at Cole and rubbed your head. "Shh quite. Wu, Garmadon and Misako might be in bed." Cole put you down. "Together?" You asked him. "Eww no. Well maybe Garmadon and Misako but definitely not Wu." Cole explained as what he heard was total cringe material.

"You're talking to a drunk psychopath, Cole. She's gonna come out with discussing stuff like that." Garmadon walked around the corner of the kitchen. "DON'T... DO that." Cole held his breath as Garmadon made him jump. "You look pretty sober, didn't you drink? Garmadon sat on the sofa in the living room with a sandwhich. "I did. Actually I am really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY drunk. I just don't show it much." Cole shrugged with his repetition. "Yeah because Bambi here attempted to dance and he knocked over a fuck ugly biker." You butted in. "Yeah it got worser." Cole nodded. "You mean 'It got worse'?" Garmadon laughed while holding his mouth shut. "Why? What did I say?" Cole crossed his arms while loosing balance. "Worser isn't a word, Cole." Garmadon covered his face with his hands. "Ohh. Well you see Sensei Garmadon, it's called being pissssssssssed." Cole fell over and the stood back up with the sofa's help. "Both of you just go to bed before I die from laughter and not old age." Garmadon shrugged you both away.

After a great difficulty of getting you to your room, Cole eventually got you there fifteen minutes later.

"Why don't we go to your room instead." You pushed Cole backwards to his bedroom door. "What for?" Cole smirked and licked his lips. "You know what." You kissed Cole and unzipped his jacket. "You wanna go?" Cole winked at you. "Aww yes, baby." You wrapped your arms around Cole's neck. "Let's go then." Cole opened his door and pushed you down onto his bed.

Straight after Cole whipped his shirt off and climbed straight on top of you. Cole began to leave kisses down one side of your neck trying to find the best place to give you a Love Bite. As Cole did that, you unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers down a little. A couple of minutes later Cole had left a Love Bite at the bottom of your neck and stood up to get fully undressed. You also did the same and had a little make out session and embrace with Cole before things got even more touchy. ;)

Now viewing a Dream.

Out of nowhere the armed police force surrounded you and ordered you to keep your arms in the air. You did as they commanded and said nothing, neither did Cole who was trying to get though to you, but it was pretty much impossible as there was way too many officers. Two officers grabbed hold of you and took you too the police station for a change in plan.
"What's going on?" Cole followed in with his friends not long after. "The government had decided to have (Y-N), (L-N) executed in a new way." The commander admitted. "But her punishment was for her to be allied with us." Lloyd butted in. "Not any more, a new execution technique has been invented and the government want to try it out with (Y-N)." The commander announced. "W-what is it?" Jay quired in shock. "Just a simple injection that goes into the mouth. All they have to do I swallow the liquid and then agony occurs for twenty four hours straight. If they survive the twenty four hours they're free to go. But normally after twelve hours, they're dead." The commander showed the six ninja a syringe with a magenta liquid inside. "What agony happens to them?" Cole quizzed. "Come see for yourself, you're all allowed to watch." Two security guards opened a door and sat the ninja down.
You kept your mouth shut and kept your eyes on the ninja who was sat in the room opposite you. Slowly a tear dropped down from Cole's face when he witnessed you being pinned to the wall by two armed guards. Eventually one smart guard held your nose so you had no choice but to open your mouth and swallow the injection liquid.