Cole X Reader - Part 38 (My Villain Life is in the Past)

You slowly walked past this person that was in black with four arms with your head down. As you got to Jay you looked up at him with a pair of bright, gleaming red eyes. You winked at Jay and then gave Zane a look to say you're ending this. Just before you turned around to do your Mega Strike on this person you could see way too much fear in Cole's eyes as he'd just got to the top of the stairs with Kai, Nya and Lloyd.

You turned back to face this person who you still had no clue who it was, once face to face with them you clenched onto their black clothing and punched this person straight in the chest ; making the strike successful on this person and almost killing them instantly. "My villain life is in the past, and I would give up my Elemental Power for all of my friends and Ninjago." Was your last words before a bit of a problem happened. Doing this strike here was successful, the only thing was that you followed though the window that shattered into millions of tiny piece.

"(Y-N)!" All six of the Ninja cried out your name as you'd fallen out of a hundred foot building. "CAN ANY ONE GET THEIR DRAGON WORKING!?" Lloyd panicked as he couldn't get his working. "It's risky but I'll give it a go." Kai attempted to fire his up. "NO! IT'S NOT WORKING!" Kai screamed. "I'm afraid it's too late." Zane announced as he looked out of the window. "NO!" Cole shouted in tears and sprinted down to the bottom of the building.

In a matter of minutes the all of the Ninja had made their way outside to see if you had survived the fall. They searched for you but only found the corpse of the villain you'd just killed.

"I guess we can find out who this person is then." Kai held his hand out to the persons mask. "KAI!" Lloyd called him over. "Yeah." Kai turned around to Lloyd. "Look for (Y-N) and then we'll reveal the dead, spider, person later." Lloyd ordered. "HEY GUYS! I THINK I FOUND HER!" Nya called the group together.

Nya was the first to find your body of course. None of the ninja knew if you was dead or alive but it was about time to find out. By the looks of it, you looked half dead. All there was left, was your still body, with eyes wide open and a huge crack in the ground.

"IS SHE OK?!" Cole ran over to Nya. "It doesn't look it. Her eyes are open, but when a person passes, it's possible for them to go with their eyes open." Nya hinted that you may have gone. "(Y-N) please don't go, you mean too much to us." Cole kneeled down to you. "We need to get her to a hospital. She's only just breathing." Zane recognised as he scanned your throat, chest and wrist. "How does that even make sense?" Jay quired knowing that a fall like that gives a human 5% chance in living. "She's taking little breaths, she's trying to keep her eyes open and she isn't speaking so she doesn't waste oxygen. Those are a few common signals to tell people you're alive in this situation." Zane looked on the positive side of things. "Kai call an ambulance, Zane check (Y-N) and will someone get Cole out of here please?" Lloyd quickly demanded his crew.

Kai called an ambulance, Nya took Cole to a side to calm him down, Zane checked your body for any wounds and then Lloyd and Jay kept their eye out.

"I called an ambulance and they said they're on their way." Kai went up to Lloyd. "That's good. Let's just hope she'll be ok." Lloyd mentioned as he looked back at you. "I hate to say this, but I don't like she will be. She's in pretty bad condition and to be honest, I'll be surprised if she makes it though surgery at the hospital." Jay announced his thought to Lloyd and Kai.

A couple of seconds later, an ambulance came over and checked out the situation. They got you into the ambulance successful and took Zane with them, soon as he knew most of the information they needed. Within a rapid hurry, the paramedics got you over to hospital within a quick flash.

"Well that was kind of over quickly." Kai watched the ambulance drive of at one fast speed. "Let's get Cole and Nya, then go home... It's been one stressful, sad, dark day." Lloyd faced Nya who seemed to have calmed Cole down pretty well...