Cole X Reader - Part 15 (ARE YOU CRAZY!?)

Every person in the tiny room looked at Cole as if he'd taken some sort of drugs, but he hasn't so it was pretty surprising for him to come out with that.

"Are you sure?" The commander double checked with him. "COLE ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Jay basically screamed in his face. "Didn't you listen? She really doesn't want to ally with our team and I can tell she doesn't want to." Cole said the first part of his SECOND plan. "How do you know that? She might just be saying that for her freedom." Kai crossed his arms. "She said she would rather be executed, she doesn't know I can pick her punishment and I can tell she really doesn't want to be with us. Pay attention, Kai." Cole back fired Kai with things he couldn't answer back to. "So I was thinking, on forcing her to join our team, to make her good and become one of us. We don't destroy her power. We'll just lock it up here and never show it to her again." Cole set up the plan that could be successful. "But no one in Ninjago will trust us then." Lloyd said as he wasn't sure about Cole's suggestion. "She has no power she's basically harmless." Cole did over Lloyd's point. "I think this plan may work, look at Lord Garmadon for example. He's the nicest person you could ever talk to and every one in Ninjago City trusts him. If we just put (Y-N) and Garmadon together, I think she'll be pretty helpful and good within a couple of weeks. The only thing we will have to do is put it on the news, just so everyone knows. AND put an electrical tag around her ankle. That way if she threatens or attacks someone who she isn't supposed to attack or threaten, she will be shocked straight away." Zane out smarted everyone and backed Cole up. "That does sound like a good idea, I can't disagree with that." The commander agreed with Zane and Cole.

"Ok. I'll get an officer to go get her clothes and a tag for her. I'll write down your choice of punishment for (Y-N) and all you have to do is Cole is go tell (Y-N) what is going on." The commander left the area to get some stuff while the tricky bit was about to happen.

"(Y-N) I've got some news for you." Cole peeked around the door. "What is it?" You quired him. "You're being released, but you're gonna be teaming up with with us. You will not have your Undead Powers and you will have and an electrical tag around your ankle; that will shock you if you you hurt anyone in anyway." Cole announced the bad news to you. "Can't you just arrange for me to be executed?" You raised from your chair. "Sorry, sweetheart. It's all being processed now." Cole shacked his head. "I so fucking hate you right now." You snarled at him. "They're getting your things and in an hour you'll be coming with us." Cole started to leave as he could see that you was getting pissed off. "I'm gonna kill you in your sleep." You shouted at Cole. "Yeah good luck with that, sweetie." Cole slammed the door shut and left you alone.

"Well, how did she take it?" Zane questioned Cole straight away. "Better than expected to be honest." Cole nodded.

"COLE, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" You yelled from the other side.

"Not that your plan isn't great, Cole. But I think (Y-N) should be in prison for life." Nya butted in. "But this is gonna feel like I bigger punishment to her." Kai told Nya, not like Cole has already said that. "Either way, I want nothing to do with her." Nya shrugged her shoulders. "I think you're all insane for letting a murder in our home." Jay put his thoughts outs.

A couple of minutes later you'd got changed into some normal everyday clothes and then got the electrical tag around your ankle, it wasn't tight or painful... well it will be if you do something wrong to activate it. Anyways, you got escorted to the ninja, then got escorted by the ninja to take you back to the Bounty. You did get odd and snobby looks from everyone in Ninjago City as they thought your evilness had effected the ninja.

Eventually you arrived to your new place where you would be crashing at. The ninja announced what your punishment would be to Wu and Garmadon.

Garmadon thought it would be a great idea to make you a good person and become a hero. Plus he was also willing to teach you techniques on how to become a better person and how to fight with no powers or weapons.

On the other hand, Wu was not happy about this AT ALL! He even agreed with the people that said you should be in prison for life, but your punishment had been chosen and it looks like you really are gonna be here till you're dead.