Cole X Reader - Part 6 (Confronting with Evidence)

Back at the Bounty.

"Here he is, Mr Dirty Stop Out." Jay teased Cole as he ran into the Bounty out of breath. "I thought you was coming home at midnight?" Kai winked at him. "Change of plan." Cole got a glass of water and chugged it down. "Cole are you feeling ok?" Master Wu questioned him. "Yeah, yeah just... just a little startled." Cole whipped the sweat off his head. "You sure? According to my calculations you're feeling rather uneasy, surprised and shocked. Do you need to tell us something?" Zane brought up the emotions Cole had written all over his face. "What no, no. Just something a little too personal to tell right now." Cole only just hid what he was dying to tell the others. "Look, I'm really tired and would just appreciate it if I could go to bed." Cole waved goodbye to his friends and headed to his room.

"Cole is hiding something." Lloyd said as Cole left the room. "It's something in his personal life he doesn't want to talk about, if he wants to tell us, he can do." Nya nodded her head as she understood Cole. "True. If Cole doesn't want us to know, that's fine." Wu agreed with Nya. "Unless it's about (Y-N), (L-N)." Jay joked.

As Jay said that Kai's eyes widened and he ran straight to Cole's room.

"COLE?!" Kai ran into Cole's room. "What?" Cole groaned as he made an effort to get his head off his pillow. "Is this anything to do with (Y-N), (L-N) by any chance?" Kai asked him while feeling pretty confident. "There's no hiding it is there? It turns out the girl that chatted me up is really the villain we're looking for." Cole hated to admit. "HA! Told you there is something dodgy about this relationship." Kai clicked is fingers mocking Cole. "Kai! Cole must be well heart broken. How would you feel if your partner was a villain?" Nya sat down next to Cole to comfort him. "Skylar was a villain at some point." Kai corrected Nya. "My point being Kai, Cole is feeling the same way you was feeling when you found out Skylar was Master Chen's daughter." Nya owned defended Cole. "I guess." Kai rubbed the back of his head. "I even have evidence." Cole unlocked his phone and showed them the pictures. "Wow, this is brilliant evidence." Lloyd said as he flicked through the pictures. "If you don't mind me asking Cole, how did you get these pictures without her catching you?" Jay asked a rather personal question. "I know." Zane blurted out. "I'll get Zane to tell me, if you don't want to." Jay left it as that. "Look will you guys leave me alone for today please, I just need to think about what has happened... And in two days... we'll go catch her at Cyrus Borg's store at midnight." Cole suggested. "How do you know it's in two days?" Lloyd asked. "It says on one of the pictures." Cole answered. "We'll give you time, Cole. Don't threat too much." Lloyd headed out the room to give Cole space.

Time Skips to 7pm (Dinner Time)

"Is Cole still in his room?" Wu asked the Ninja as they all sat down. "Yeah. He'll be out some time tomorrow." Jay announced with his over estimating.

Soon as Jay said that, Cole ended up walking into the dining room to join the others, with some good news.

"Fuck me it's Sean of the Dead." Kai pointed at Cole trying to make a joke. "Not funny, Kai." Cole said straight forward. "Sorry." Kai apologized. "Do you want the evidence I got now or after we've eaten?" Cole asked the group as he held his phone and some sheets of paper out in his hand. "After we've eaten." Wu said. "I thought you was having a break?" Nya asked as Cole sat next to her. "I did... For about eight hours, then I started working on this." Cole pointed at his papers.

After dinner finished, the ninja got to work on the evidence Cole had to show and tell.

"Right I printed out all the pictures that I took on my phone and found out 100% that she's aiming for Cyrus Borg's store in two days." Cole put a file of papers on the table and plugged his phone into the big computer to show the phone conversation. "Wait you have her phone number?!" Lloyd gave Cole a confused look. "Err yeah." Cole replied as he went onto message. "And why is my name Hot Headed Kai?!" Hot Headed Kai slammed his firsts on the desk as he looked up at the big screen. "For that exact reason." Cole clicked his fingers and tapped on your conversation.

YummyGhost (A-N)

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring, but don't worry, other chapters will be better and have more action. :)