Cole X Reader - Part 19 (Restarting)

You'd finished your story that left the whole ninja crew gob smacked and that included Wu, Garmadon and Misako.

"You teamed up with every villain we've been up agents." Kai couldn't close his jaw as he was just too shocked. "Well I didn't team up with Chen, so not everyone." You stood up and walked around. "Well most of them." Jay scratched his head. "Yeah so? I'm with you guys now. I don't see why it has up set you so much." You spoke out loud. "Ok enough with the villain allying, I'd just like to say I kinda feel sorry for you." Lloyd admitted. "LLOYD?!" Kai exclaimed. "What? Don't you see, guys? The reason why (Y-N) is this way is because of her family, she had no mother to care for her, her dad abused her and the villains she was with seemed to be pretty harsh." Lloyd defended you and stood by your side. "Yeah Kai, you're lucky you still have your parents unlike some of us." You tilted your head as you got angry at Kai. Kai took a step closer to you but Jay pulled him back.

"Kai just leave it, you're arguing with a woman it's impossible to win." Jay spoke out by accident. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" You barged past Cole and Lloyd to attack Jay, but by the time you'd rugby tackled him you got an electric shock from your tag. Straight away you rolled off Jay as the shock was mega painful. Cole helped you stand up as your legs felt like jelly.

"Ok that's enough for one day. Wu you take the ninja to do some training, while I start working with (Y-N)." Garmadon split up the talk up and got straight to the plan for today.

It was 12pm and you'd caught up with Garmadon. He'd changed a Hell of a lot and it was probably for the greater good; it's probably the best for you too. It saves you from being a lunatic who doesn't care about anything and anyone for the rest of your life. Garmadon had your mind refreshed on some things he'd taught you a couple of years ago, and then taught you some new things.

"You've got some good strength and fighting skills in you (Y-N), it's just a shame you have a huge negative Elemental Power." Garmadon walked around you as you stood on one leg while balancing a rock on the leg that was high in the air.

Over to the Ninja.

"Wow guys, come check this out." Lloyd called the others to where you and Garmadon were training. "How is she that flexible?" Kai gazed around the corner of the doorway. "Women are more flexible than men, Kai. You should know that if you're dating, Skylor." Jay admitted something he probably shouldn't have. "Skylor and I are taking our time so you can shut it, friend." Kai slapped Jay in the back of the head.

Back over to you.

"How long do I have to do this for?" You asked Garmadon. "Till you can't take it anymore." He replied. Once Garmadon said that, you just fell to the floor with one exhausted leg. "Ok let's try the other leg." Garmadon picked up the rock as he wanted you to do the trick on the other leg. "Can't we take five first?" You lied on your back. "I guess." Garmadon then walked out of the room.

The ninja then walked down to the kitchen so they could get a drink after their first training session of the day, the only one that didn't was Cole as he wanted to talk to you.

"Hey." Cole walked into the training room you was in. "Alright." You sat up from the floor. "Can I ask you something?" Cole sat next to you. "What is it?" You cleaned the sweat from your forehead. "How do you do that balancing thing with your leg?" Cole asked you nervously. "You wasn't gonna ask me that was you?" You tried to get the proper question out of Cole. "No I wasn't... What I was gonna ask you is if you want to restart." Cole shacked his head and then broke his announcement to you. "What do you mean?" You quizzed him. "Forget that we slept with each other the day we met and let's just take our time." Cole held your hand. "You seriously have feelings for me don't you?" You looked at him straight in the eyes. "...Yes." Cole closed his eyes as he was getting more nervous. "I really like you, Cole. But if you're wanting a relationship with me you're gonna have to work your ass off, because I've gonna through a lot of shit in my life and I don't need a man breaking my heart next." You gazed at Cole with a blank but yet shocked face. "I understand you're stressed out and you just want do your own thing, but if you meet me in the living room at 7pm tonight, I'll take you out somewhere nice and we'll have a good time." Cole arranged. "...Ok." You slowly nodded back to Cole. "Awesome." Cole nodded and gave you a long lasting hug.