Cole X Reader - Part 3 (A Nightmare dressed like a Daydream)

Time skips to 5pm at Chen's Noodle house.

Jay, Zane, Lloyd, Nya and Kai were all sat at a table at Chen's Noodle House waiting for Cole to show up with all sorts of injuries.

"You guys ok? I haven't seen you this beaten down before." Skylar came across to see the problem. "We're facing a new villain and she's a complete lunatic." Jay put a ice pack on his neck. "This villain can't be that hard to take down. You managed to fight my father, and he had all of the Elemental Powers." She sat down with the Ninja. "Try putting the Elemental Master of the Undead back in prison." Kai cleaned the grazes from his knees. "Let me help you! She robbed the Noodle House a week ago and I'm dying to get revenge." Skylar cracked her knuckles. "We'd be very great full for your help, Skylar. Seven Master agents one, we can't loose." Lloyd brightened up the conversation. "Well it looks like there is still only six of us because Cole isn't here." Skylar pointed out.
*Ding!*

The Black ninja walked through the doors pretty chuffed. "Speak of the Devil." Nya looked at him.

"Don't look chuffed unless you caught her." Kai put straight forward. "No. But this handsome guy got chatted up by a fit girl." Cole pointed to himself. "But enough about that. What happened to you guys?" Cole took a seat next to Zane who was still offline.

"(Y-N) electrocuted me in the neck with a taser gun In Cyrus Borg's latest store." Jay removed the ice pack to show the big red patch around his neck.

"Yeah. She knocked Zane offline and as I ran to stop her, she hexed a pit of bones around me with five zombies in there with me. It's a good job they only hit me and didn't bite me." Lloyd explained his and Zane's sightings.

"And tried to kill Kai and Me under water." Nya sipper her coffee rather petrified.

"And nothing happened to you, Cole?" Skylar quizzed him. "Nothing bad, but something good." Cole mentioned with a little smirk. "COLE WE GET IT, SOME HOT CHICK CHATTED YOU UP! WILL YOU STOP BOASTING ABOUT IT!" Kai lost his temper and raged out at him. "That isn't the only best thing that happened today. This girl I chatted up said she saw Jay get attacked by (Y-N) Cyrus Borg's new store and told me that there is a roomer with her going to break into the store, unexpectedly." Cole shared out his information. "But what if (Y-N) knows or started this roomer, she might have started it so it doesn't put a big target on her." Lloyd pointed out. "Unexpectedly remember. She could even do it during the day if she's careful enough." Cole re-quoted himself. "Fair point." Lloyd rested his head in his hands.

"What did this girl look like, Cole?" Jay thought to ask. "Normal really. I've never seen her before but she was wearing red sneakers, blue trousers with rips in them and a grey skull t-shirt." Cole listed your clothes. "So it's a complete different girl you met then." Lloyd said. "Why what was your (Y-N) wearing?" Cole asked. "WAIT! This chick you met is called (Y-N)?" Kai stood up and slammed his hands on the table. "Yeah but this girl isn't the one we're looking for." Cole mentioned. "What did she look like?" Nya quizzed him. "Hair dyed dark blue and purple, eyes were like a really dark red/orange colour and pretty pale like me." Cole described your disguised look. "Yeah he's right. This girl must have the same name as the villain we're after." Nya agreed with Cole. "What did (Y-N), (L-N) look like then?" Cole wondered about the villain he thought he met. "Just wore plane black shoes, jeans, shirt and had (H-C) hair and (E-C) eyes." Lloyd listed your real appearance. "But Nya and I saw her with red eyes before she ran off." Kai added. "She must have reached her anger limit then." Skylar commented.