THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!

Well that's it everyone. This Ninjago Story is finished. I can't thank you all enough for taking your time to read this book. It took me a proper long time to write it, but I got there in the end. I also hope you liked the ending, it may be a big shock but that's what I like to do with my stories. Much more Fan Fiction from me will be coming out soon and that includes Ninjago.

Also if you enjoyed this story then why not check out my other Cole X Reader story. It's a One Shot and called "Ninjago - Cole X Reader | One Shot (A Match Made)" You don't have to read it if you don't want to, because I don't want it to feel like I'm forcing you, but the option is there if you wish. I just thought I'd mention my other Cole X Reader book here as some of you might have missed my comment on chapter 26 about it. The book cover is below too, so you know what it looks like.

So again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING and I hope to see you in the comments if not hopefully I'll see you in my other stories that WILL be published soon

So again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING and I hope to see you in the comments if not hopefully I'll see you in my other stories that WILL be published soon. :)

👋 Bye Bye 👋