Cole X Reader - Part 26 (Love)

It was only nine o'clock and the sun was setting at a fast paste. You just sat on a cliff that was pretty high up. You just watched the sun go down and the water float around peacefully till you heard foot steps behind you.

"What do you want, Cole?" You sighed as you was sure it was him. "You." Cole answered. "Kai is right you know. How can you love such a heartless person?" You pulled your legs closer to yourself. "You're not heartless. I know you care about Jay, Zane, Lloyd, Garmadon and me. So don't listen to, Kai. He's probably scared that he got beaten up by a girl." Cole sat next to you. "You're just saying that so I feel better." You closed your eyes wanting to relax. "I'm not honestly. Ask Nya about that time when Skylar won a fight agents Kai. He was a proper meanie to everyone that night." Cole gave you an example. "Ok." Was the only reply you could give him.

"Look (Y-N) I know it's hard for you and everyone to understand, but I adore you. Even though you are a complete lunatic that can't control their temper, but that doesn't bother me much; I still care for you and would love for you to be my proper girlfriend. If you don't accept the offer I'm fine with it and would like to stay as friends. I just want to make it clear to you how much I care about you." Cole kissed your check at the end of his sentence then stood up. You did the same but wrapped your arms around Cole's neck. "Let's try a proper relationship then." You leaned your head on Cole's. "Awesome." Cole smiled as you accepted his offer. "I've wanted to do this for ages with it to actually have a meaning." Cole placed his hands around your hips and pulled you closer into him for a lovely, loving kiss that lasted.

Once the kiss was over, it left you breathless and speechless. "I liked that." Cole looked down at you as you was a lot smaller than him. "...Same." You chuckled as you properly smiled for the first time in Yang knows how many years. "Let's go back to the Bounty, Kai might have calmed down." Cole held your hand as he escorted you back to the Bounty.

Back at the Bounty.

"Right when (Y-N) walks straight through that door you're gonna apologize." Nya told Kai. "Yeah, yeah, ok." Kai crossed his arms. "Seriously, Kai. You was proper mean to her." Nya crossed her arms as she sat next to him. "Yeah it's not all her fault she's the way she is. Her life must have been a live in Hell." Jay added to the conversation. "I know things are difficult for her so don't worry, I'll apologize." Kai calmed down a little and began to understand.

*The front door opened and closed.*

"Go on then." Nya nudged Kai. "What now?" Kai's eyes widened. "Yes now." Nya ended up pushing him.

"Err (Y-N)?.. Can I have a quick word?" Kai stopped you just before you stepped in the kitchen. "What?!" You turned towards Kai with a blank face. "I'm really sorry about earlier... I didn't mean most of that stuff I said. I just got angry way too quickly and I know your life has been really hard. I just didn't notice that till I properly thought about it... Can you forgive me?" Kai stubbled a little as his words kinda hit you as you knew his apology half meant something. "I guess... I'm also sorry for almost killing you too... Also along with the drawn blood, bruised eyes, neck, arm, stomach and leg." You also apologized back. "It's fine. I should have dodged it." Kai shrugged knowing that's half his fault. "Friends?" He suggested. "Friends." You accepted his offer and gave each other a quick friendly hug.

"Hey, Hot Head! She's taken." Cole butted in while joking around. "Ahh so you two are actually together now?" Kai winked at Cole. "Yep, it's hundred percent confirmed now." You walked over to Cole and put your arm around him. "I guess you both make a cute couple." Kai laughed.

"Err quick question for everyone." Lloyd slid into the kitchen. "Ok." Cole replied. "Next Sunday what are you all doing?" Lloyd question the three of you. "I don't know. Ask the hands of time." You joked back at Lloyd. "Ha ha funny. Anyways it's my eighteenth next Sunday so I think we all should go out." Lloyd put straight forward. "Ohh yeah. I keep forgetting you're a teenager." Kai scratched his head. "A lot of people do." Lloyd took no offence. "Even if I had plans I'd cancel them for your eighteenth, because I'm in for a night out if we're all getting pissed." You chuckled. "Ok I'm in." Cole joined. "What about you, Kai?" Lloyd turned to him. "Of course I'm gonna be there... With one amazing gift." Kai put Lloyd in a playful headlock. "Awesome, then it's settled." Lloyd cheered.