Cole X Reader - Part 24 (Continue the Sparing)

"I guess you've been informed about getting this re-programmed?" Garmadon knocked on the technician's door. "Yes. I've just got the message, chuck your leg over and let me have a look." The technician replied to Garmadon. "That supposed to be zombie joke?" You tilted your head to the man. "What? No, no, no. Of course not." The guy smiled at you innocently. "Look all we need you to do is re-programme the tag so she's useful for fighting and defending." Garmadon reduced the fight. "No problem at all." The worker picked up some tools and did some work that took some BLOODY TIME!

"Well that should do it. Training, self deference and attacking if necessary is now allowed without being electrocuted." The man rolled down your trouser sleeve and leaned back in his chair. "It's about time. Half an hour just the change a couple of simple things. Why don't you just remove it?" You raised your voice and got more and more annoyed. "Now (Y-N) calm down. You know why you have to wear it so just accept it." Garmadon held your shoulders to chill you out. "Do I look like that person that would just attack innocent people for no reason?" You quizzed Garmadon. "Well..." Was half of Garmadon's response. "DON'T ANSWER THAT!" You held your hand in front of his face, stood up and walked out. "Thanks for helping us re-programme that." Garmadon shook the fellas hand and chased after you.

"(Y-N) wait up." Garmadon waved his hands in the background behind you. You stopped as you was about to exit and then sighed. "We'll go back to the Dojo, do your training with Kai and then you can do your own thing for the rest of the day." Garmadon sort of persuaded you so you would be a bit more calmer. "Sounds like a plan." You shrugged your shoulders.

As you and Garmadon started to walk back to the Bounty, you got stopped by some random dude who you'd need seen before ; he must have been about eighteen or nineteen.

"You're (Y-N), (L-N) right? The Elemental Master of the Undead? I'm a bit of a fan if you don't mind me saying so, but can I get a picture and your autograph please?" The kid polity asked of you. "Erm ok." You took his pen, signed the lad's bag and then took a picture with him. "Thanks for that, (Y-N)." He smiled tapped you on the shoulder and started to walk in the opposite direction.

"Looks like people are starting to trust you." Garmadon smiled. "Either that. Or he's really weird and worships villains." You looked at Garmadon and then back at the kid who you'd just met. "I suppose. He is dressed in a dark theme." Garmadon agreed with you.

Back at the Dojo, the other four had done their fighting sessions and now there was only Kai waiting for you to return.

"We're back." Garmadon walked in. "It's about time." Kai stood up getting a little excited. "Kai take it easy, you have nothing to prove." Nya butted in. "I'll be fine, Nya." Kai shrugged feeling rather confident. "Ok then you two, continue." Wu allowed you two to carry on from were you both left off.

Kai did the same thing as he did before, thew a lot of kicks and punches at you, but you blocked everyone AGAIN. Also you got to hit him back without getting electrocuted, which felt amazing.

"Kai's getting beaten up pretty badly." Zane started conversation with Jay. "I know, he's getting beaten up by a girl." Jay chuckled. "But (Y-N) is gonna lose control we need to stop her." Cole told them both.

As Kai started to get even more and more hassled by the second, he pulled out his fire sword and began to throw a couple of swings at you ; but you dodged every single one of them TOO and even managed to get a hold of him along with taking his sword off him.

"HOW DID SHE GET KAI'S SWORD?!" Lloyd's eyes widened as he exclaimed. "She's a talented fighter, and with her training with many villains, she'll have a higher advantage than most of you." Wu told Lloyd.

You had Kai's back on the floor with him facing you and backing up as you had his own sword agents his throat. "HA! I don't need this. I've got something better." You snarled, chucked the sword to the side and began a mega strike.

"OHH SHIT!" Lloyd shouted and pointed at you. "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!"Garmadon over listened to his son's curse. "Sorry dad. But we need to stop, (Y-N)." Lloyd panicked as he felt his heart come out of his chest. Cole ended up rugby tackling you so your strike didn't hit Kai. Just as you was gonna hit Kai, Cole jumped in and saved his friend's ass. After that, Cole had you pined down to the floor and also without your vision as the strike was unsuccessful.