Cole X Reader - Part 42 (Pick YOUR ending)

YummyGhost (A-N)

YOU MAY WANT TO READ THE (A-N) TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING. :)

As some of you may knock by the title, this is the final chapter of my Ninjago Cole X Reader FanFiction. If you have read any of my other books, you'll see that this chapter is longer than the others, because it's the last chapter and that I want it to be special. The ending to this book may shock some of you because of the ending I've come up with and with the fact you can pick YOUR ending. I also hope you have enjoyed this book I have written too. More Niniago FanFiction from me, is coming soon. ALSO I will leave the ending choosing details at the bottom of the chapter, because if I tell you them now, it will ruin this chapter. So now I will allow you to enjoy the final chapter. :)

------------------------------------------------------
6 Months later.

"Do you knock how long it will be till she'll be allowed out of hospital?" Lloyd quired the main doctor, Juno's Mum. "She's still in pretty bad condition, but healing pretty well at the moment and don't forget, she is still fighting off her injuries. When all of them are healed, she can relax. But I do warn you, if she stops fighting them completely, it can kill her." The doctor explained back. "But she has no drips or an oxygen tank attached to her. Plus she looks stronger and more energetic I say, she even looks well enough to be treated at home." Zane looked through the window to check on you. "May be. But me as a professional doctor, says that she should stays in here for another month, and then she can be treated at home. I don't want her sleeping more than twelve hours a day at home because you never know what could happen, were as if she is in hospital she can be checked up on constantly. Also she'll have even more energy in November. So we'll keep her in here." The doctor looked threw the window with Zane. "Well at least she looks and feels better, that's all I'm bothered about." Cole gave out a sigh with a little smile as he looked at you threw the window with the others.

Lloyd, Kai, Nya, Jay and Zane said goodbye to you for the day as their visiting time had expired, as for Cole, he stay with you for an extra hour every day ; even if you was asleep.

"So do you know when I can come home?" You asked Cole as he sat next to you. "Next month." Cole replied. "AHHHHHHH! I'M SICK OF BEING IN HERE! I've spent pretty much half of the year in here." You snapped and managed to sit up in your bed. "But think about it though. You'll he released in November and be ok for Christmas." Cole told you the good points. "Yeah I suppose... But even now, everything is still painful and sore... I don't know how long I can keep up with this pain." You leaded your head back into your pillow. "You're doing fine. Your skin has healed, your broken bones are coming a long pretty well and this new lung you got is doing it's job. Just don't keep your guard down and you'll be fine in no time." Cole sat next to you and put his arm around you.

Time Skips 1 Month.

Cole was with you when the doctor came over to you with some papers, so you could sign yourself out of hospital. You had also been prescribed some creams to calm down the where your skin had been damaged... just to make sure no deadly infractions spread, and you had been given some syringes that had medicines in them ; only because you'd complained about a shooting chest pain for the past month. All you had to do was inject yourself in the chest with one and the the pain would go.

"Ok (Y-N) just sign the boxes and then you're ready to go." The doctor handed you a pen with some paper on a clip bored. "Awesome." You stood up and signed the papers in seconds as you wanted to leave this place. "Thanks for saving my life too... I thought people would have put me to a side." You handed the pen and clipboard back to the doctor that saved you. "I had to. You saved someone who is really important to me, so I had to save you." The doctor took away the papers.