Cole X Reader - Part 37 (Show Down)

"What is your plan exactly?!" Kai asked you as he took off. "The top side window to the left is wide open so if I can get my hook through the window I can get us to the top floor in seconds." You briefly discussed your plan. "Ok... What about me?!" Kai quizzed you. "You'll have to hang onto my back till I get us in. So soon as I jump off your dragon, jump a second after me." You told Kai his part.

"Ok." Kai shrugged his shoulders thinking it'll be easy. "Now we only have one change at this, so we have to do it other wise we'll be badly injured or even killed." You highlighted the obvious. "Yep. Thanks for putting that image into my head, (Y-N)." Kai flew around the building once. "Right I'm gonna jump when you next go around." You hinted to Kai. "Ok. Be careful." Kai changed his position so he was crouched and ready to jump straight after you. "Three, two, one." You perfectly swung your hook through the window making it a success. "And jump!" You then jumped and waited a second for Kai.

"That was perfect timing." Kai clenched onto your back. "I know. I'm surprised it worked." You claimed the rope and just managed to get yourself and Kai through.

You open the door that was opposite you just an inch so you could see what was going on. This mysterious person was sat in the mayor's chair flipping through different papers.

"What's going on?" Kai quietly asked you. "I'm not sure. But there is only one way to find out." You answered Kai before confronting this person. "Wait... You don't have a weapon." Kai held you back before you opened the door. "Fists are weapons." You put up your guard. "But a Samurai Sword is better for this situation." Kai pulled out a gold and black Sword from his back. "Cheers." You thanked him and held onto the door handle.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" You suddenly barged though the door with Kai." WHAT?! How did you get up here?" The Spider Leader shouted at the pair of you. "The window." You simply answered. "It doesn't matter anyways. There is two of you and my army of spiders and myself." The leader stood up and pulled out four swords... One in each arm to be exact. "I thought spiders had eight legs?" Kai quired before the fight. "They do. But a human can only go up to four." The leader pointed out. "You don't look human." You charged and took the first swing.

"ARACHNID ARMY ATTACK!" The leader pointed their sword's at you as you pushed the boss back.

Hundreds of spiders surrounded you and Kai so you both stood back to back so none of them could attack you from behind.

"KAI! (Y-N)! ARE YOU UP THERE?!" Lloyd yelled up the stairs with the rest of his crew behind him. "YES BUT WE'RE SURROUNDED!" Kai answered back to Lloyd. "Attack the others coming up the stairs!" The leader demanded. "I'd rather fight one Elemental Master and One Fighter other than all seven of them, together. The leader came closer towards Kai and you.

As the battle went on for another five minutes or so, the others had made it to the top of the building to help you and Kai. But the Spider Leader tied Kai up in some Spider web and pushed him down the stairs making all six Ninja's back on the ground floor... accept from you.

"I like a little bit of one. It makes it easier for me." The boss slowly walked up to you. You walked backwards and kept your Sword at the ready. "Plus... It also makes it much easier if you are not armed!" The mysterious leader snatched the Samurai Sword out of your hands and snapped in two. "Crap." You gasped as you could not walk back any further. "Do you give in? I can be merciful you know, (Y-N). Ohh and just to spice things up a little, why don't we work together, I will get your Elemental Power back for you... No. Problem. At. All." The leader pulled the swords away from you and attempted to recruit you.

"(Y-N!) DON'T DO IT! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!" Jay shouted at you as he just over heard the conversation. "SHUT IT, NINJA!" The New Villain turned around and hushed Jay. "Elemental power? Back?" You questioned as you looked down. "Yes. Do you remember? It's the power that has made you so strong, it's the power that makes you almost impossible to defeat." The evil boss tempted you. "I DON'T CARE WHAT THIS PERSON SAYS, (Y-N)! DON'T TAKE THE OFFER! Look at how much people care for you, how much people respect you and how much people love you. You're gonna give it all up for the power that can take all of that away?" Zane switched you back onto you're good side.

You slowly walked past this person that was in black with four arms with your head down. As you got to Jay you looked up at him with a pair of bright, gleaming red eyes...