Cole X Reader - Pick YOUR ending (Berried)

It's been a week since you had passed and the details for the funeral were being planed by the ninja, it was hard for all of them to do, but it had to be done eventually. You also had an autopsy to find out what had killed you, which your doctor would announce to the ninja after the funeral director had took in the details.

"So for the funeral, you've arranged for (Y-N) to be dressed in her Ninja Gi, while being contained in oka coffin to be carried up to the chapel by two black horses. Kai, Zane, Jay and Cole are carrying (Y-N)'s coffin into the chapel which will take roughly take a minute or two. After you've picked up the coffin, people will start following you into the chapel and take a seat. Once you have placed down the coffin you'll bow as a sign of respect and then take a seat yourself. The funeral will last up to half an hour and once it's done, Kai, Zane, Jay and Cole will pick up (Y-N)'s coffin again and take it to where she'll be berried." The funeral director read out the paper work in the book to the ninja. "That sounds fine." Lloyd nodded. "All I need now is for a relative of (Y-N)'s to sign the paper work." The director clicked his pen. "She has no living relatives left,.. the closet person to (Y-N) is Cole." Kai explained. "Would you care to sign it?" The director handed to pen and paper to Cole. "...Ok." Cole rubbed his eyes and did the signing.

"Brilliant... And just one more thing. Do you have your own tombstone organised?" The funeral director asked the last question. "It's getting her name, birth date and death date plus a message engraved on it. It should be back to us tomorrow." Nya told. "Ok. Just drop it off to us when you can then." The director nodded.

"Doctor if you would like to do your half of the explaining." The director handed it over to your doctor. "Thank you. As you all now know the proper reason why (Y-N) was in hospital for an extra month, was because of the bite she had. Well I can now announce the cause of (Y-N)'s death from the autopsy results, and it turns out was the bite on her chest that killed her." Your doctor explained the truth. "I knew it." Kai held his head in his hands and shacked his head. "What do you mean?" Cole gazed at Kai with shock. "She told me remember. That virus was impossible to fight." Kai mentioned to Cole. "Excuse me for a moment." Cole stood up and walked out of the room. "I'll go comfort him." Jay said as he followed after Cole. "Ok." Lloyd understood and allowed Jay to leave.

"Hey, Bubby. You ok?" Jay caught up with Cole as he walked half way down the corridor. "No! I've lost the love of my life, Jay! Of course I'm not ok!" Cole snapped at Jay by accident. "I know it must be hard for you, but just remember we all have each others backs and if you want to talk about it, any of us would be willing to talk to you about it." Jay backed off a little as he mention his point to Cole. "Thanks... But I just want to be on my own for a while." Cole calmed down a little. "Ok no problem." Jay nodded, turned around and went to go meet up with the others.

"Is he ok?" Zane quired as Jay came back. "He just wants a bit of time to himself." Jay answered. "Fair enough. It is heart breaking to loose some one you love in such an unexpected way." Lloyd understood as he commented. "Yeah." The other ninjas agreed. "Well I hate to call the meeting to an end, but I've got to get going. I'll see you at twelve o'clock next week for the funeral." The director stood up from his seat and explained that he had to get going. "Two of us will be over tomorrow with the tombstone." Lloyd planned. "Ok that's fine." The director noted down with a little warm smile.

Time Skips to Next Week.

It was the day of the funeral and everyone was waiting for the horses to arrive with your coffin. There must have been at least twenty people here for your funeral. The six ninja, Wu, Garmadon, Misako, you doctor, Juno, the funeral director and some other people who must have been fans who knew you pretty well.

"You gonna be ok, Cole? You look like you're gonna have mental break down." Lloyd held Cole's shoulder. "I'll be fine." Cole nodded and began to cry as he could see two huge, black, mammals trot his way. "Ok. (Y-N) would be proud of you for doing this." Lloyd bowed to Cole. "Thanks." Cole did the same back and walked up to the carriage with Jay, Zane and Kai. "Ok on three." Cole said. "One, two,.. three." Cole pulled the coffin out with Kai and held it on his shoulder.