Cole X Reader - Part 1 (Pay Attention)

"Guys we have some very important business that needs dealing with, my Dad is calling a meeting so come on." Lloyd jumped through the doorway interrupting the video game the Ninja were playing. All of them sighed and groaned while leaning back pretty irritated. "Come on. Hurry up." Lloyd ran back into were the meeting would be taking place. "Ok were coming." Kai stood up with the others.

"It's about time we started paying attention to this villain. She's the most wanted female criminal in the world, who broke out of prison five years ago." Garmadon announced to the Ninja as they sat in their seats. "(Y-N), (L-N)!? She's an insane slayer, who steals from the living AND dead!" Jay's eyes winded as he saw your character on the monitor. "She needs dealing with before she's gets too out of hand." Garmadon added. "I'm pretty sure that she's already too out of hand!" Kai butted in. "He isn't wrong for a change." Nya backed up her brother. "And the disguises she uses in the day, they're almost impossible for me to tell it's her." Zane hated to mention. "Maybe, but I want you all to go out NOW, split up and if you spot anything dodgy keep an eye on it." Garmadon turned around to Wu. "I have nothing to say." Wu shrugged. "See you later, Ninja." Garmadon waved the six Ninja goodbye as the short meeting was now over.

"This is brilliant. We have to search all over Ninjago City for a criminal who is almost impossible to find in the day." Cole changed into normal everyday clothes. "I know, but even if it's just a clue to finding out where she lives. I say it's worth it." Kai put a hand on Cole's shoulder. "A clue to where she lives would be the best clue we could find." Lloyd closed his wardrobe. "Well let's go then, gang." Kai opened the door getting ready to leave. "Are we splitting up in pairs, threes or are we on are own?" Jay questioned as he zipped up his jacket. "I say we split up on our own. If we find anything odd call everyone and keep an eye on your target." Zane planned out. "Also, just how long are we exactly searching for her?" Cole asked. "We'll look for her till 5pm then meet up at Chen's Noodle House." Lloyd arranged. "Sounds good to me." Cole smiled knowing the missing will end up with food in his mouth.

Over to you.

You were in one of your disguises obviously, simply because you didn't want to be spotted and with the fact that you're browsing latest technology store Cyrus Brog had just opened. You thought it was the best place to strike next. All sorts of gaming devices, phones, laptops, tablets, televisions and weird things you'd never seen before. As you were looking around the shop you recognized that Cyrus Borg himself was being greeted by the Elemental Master of Lightening. You hid behind a tall shelf that was stacked with different computers. And to make it even better, it was right behind Jay, so you could listen to the conversation.

"Jay! It's a surprise to see you here." Cyrus greeted him. "Hello, I've just come to warn you about (Y-N), (L-N)." Jay lowered his voice to him. "Ohh yes. My guess is that you're trying to deal with her?" Cyrus guessed as he hated to bring up your name. "Yeah. Just make sure you have some high technology stuff to lock up with. She's a nut case." Jay warned him about you and gave him some advice.

You came around from shelf of computers and tapped Jay on the shoulder. "Can I help you?" Jay asked you. "Jay, have you ever had a taste of your own power?" You gave him gave rather confusing question. "What? I'm confused." Jay scratched his head. You flicked on a taser gun and electrocuted Jay in the neck, he fell to the floor and everyone in the store had their attention on you. You disappeared in seconds and left people completely clueless and petrified, with the fact it was actually YOU.