Cole X Reader - Part 20 (Restarting the first date)

It was 7pm and you met Cole in the living room as planned. You just had normal clothes on and so did Cole, but it was just mainly black for him for a change.

"Shall we get going then?" Cole walked in and tried to take your hand, but you refused. "Yep." You opened the front door and walked out with Cole.

"So what have you got in mind?" You questioned Cole as you both left the Bounty. "Well we could go get something to eat, have a stroll around, and just unwind a little." Cole discussed. "Sounds good." You nodded and went along with Cole.

For half an hour you walked around Ninjago with Cole and a lot of people were giving you the odd look, but not everyone for some reason ; ohh well, something must be going on. "Where are we getting food?" You asked Cole as you kept your eye's on the people of Ninjago. "Well Chen's noodle house isn't far, we could go there." Cole suggested. "Ok." You nodded your head and took Cole's hand eventually. "Hey up." Cole lifted both of your hands up rather chuffed. "Well..." You blushed a little red. "Aww you're sweet at times you know?" Cole then put his arm around you and carried on walking down the street.

"Sorry Cole you'll have to wait outside if you're wanting food." Skylar put her hands in front of her. "Why?." Cole queried Skylar. "Your girlfriend seems to be scaring my customers and she is band for life as she stole ten grand from this place." Skylar crossed her arms and snarled at you. "I'll wait outside." You patted Coke's shoulder, went outside and spotted a terrifying sight across the road.

"HA HA THE BLUE WHALE IS GONNA JUMP!"
"JUMP, JUMP, JUMP!"
"PATHETIC SADO KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!"

That was only a couple of things some people was yelling and screaming to a teenager girl who was just about to jump, from a building across the street.

"Thanks Skylar, see you later." Cole waved goodbye to her as Cole left the noodle house. "(Y-N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Cole placed the food on a bench and ran after you. "(Y-N) WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Cole quickly quizzed you as you looked up. "Stop the shouting and I'll stop her." You demands Cole as you got the situation into his head. "Ok." Cole nodded with a sad expression on his face.

As you climbed up the building from the corner Cole got everyone to be quite and stopped the name calling they were doing to the poor girl.

"HEY! What's your name?" You shouted up to her. "WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?!" The teenager yelled back to Cole. "Because I'm here to help you. I'm Cole and who are you?" Cole started conversation.

"Her name is Giant Juno." A person in the background said to Cole. "WAS I TALKING TO YOU, YOU BULLY!" Cole raged out at the person and made the crowed give Cole room. "Ooo Cole's losing his shit." Someone else said in the background. "Can you be quiet, please?! There is no need for this bulling! If you don't like someone, leave them alone, don't talk to them and mostly FUCK OFF! PROBLEM SOLVED!" Cole lost his thoughts on words to tell the bullies.

After that everyone was silent and noticed that there was now two people on the roof.

"Juno?" You held the girls shoulder. "Don't touch me." She pushed you off her. "You don't want to do this. Just come towards me and I'll get you down safely." You offered your hand to her. "How can you help me? You're a killer." Juno kept her eye's on the ground. "I helped my mother when she went through this, before she died of cancer. The reason was because her husband was abusive towards herself and me." You admitted to the teenager that you'd never told anyone. "...Ok." Juno thought about it and walked backwards, as she did she slipped and almost fell to her death, but you caught her just in time.

You pulled yourself and the chubby teen back onto the roof and took the stairs down to the bottom for safety.

The girl's parents ran to her and hugged her as she came out of the main door with you. They also thanked you way too many times for saving their daughters life. Many news vans came out of nowhere to take videos and pictures ; then the police blocked the area off so space was given.

"HA (Y-N) THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!" Cole held his head and then hugged you tightly. "Well... what can I say?" You hugged Cole back, enjoyed the embrace and not the paparazzi.