Cole X Reader - Part 28 (The Party Continues)

Once Zane had got a small, simple, nice drink for everyone at the table, everyone in the building stared dancing as the late night DJ came on.

"Cole, you can dance. Why don't you go take (Y-N) for a dance." Lloyd suggested. "No, no, no... NO! Only because when I'm pissed I'm like Bambi on ice and I'll start knocking people out." Cole just shaked his head refusing. "Ohh yeah, I forgot you was a pussy like that, with your dancing." You joked making Lloyd laugh. "I'm not dancing." Cole put straight out. "Come on Lloyd we'll go then." You stood up and took Lloyd's arm. "HA HA GO ON (Y-N)!" Zane shouted at you. "Won't Cole get jealous?" Lloyd questioned you. "He never gets jealous." You answered and joined in dancing with everyone.

"It looks like fun. COUNT ME IN!" Jay stood up and ran after you and Lloyd. "Count me in!" Zane and Nya also followed you. "We've been ditched. Shall we just follow them?" Kai suggested and stood up from his seat. "Once I've gone for a piss." Cole stretched and went to the toilet.

After Cole went for a leak, he met up with Kai and they both searched for you and the gang with great fucking difficulty.

"Now you decide to join in." You hugged Cole as he walked towards you. "Only because Kai and I would look like loaners." Cole told you. "Aww poor you." You broke the hug and continued to party.

As Cole began to get a bit carried away with his dancing, he almost fell on Kai, making Kai pushed Cole away, then making Cole push one furious, drunk, nasty, biker over.

"Ohh shit, sorry dude." Cole helped the muscular biker up. "Fuck off, Earth Boy." The biker pushed Cole back by the shoulder. "Hey! He helped you up and he apologized, leave him alone!" Kai turned around and got involved. "Kai, don't get involved." Cole put an arm out not wanting Kai to get involved as he is the one with the shortest temper. "You fuck off too you, Hot Headed Bastard." The biker began to get even more furious. "I suggest you turn around before all seven of us have to kick your ass." You ditched your dancing with Lloyd and got yourself involved like Kai did. "Fuck me (Y-N) stay out of this, please." Cole begged you to. "NO! This twat here is wanting a fight because you pushed him over by accident, you apologized and helped him up ; yet he's having none of it." You pushed past Cole and came face to face with some random dude who is a lot taller than you "And that's what I'm getting." The biker threw and punch at your stomach, but you caught it with both of your hands and kneed him in the balls making him collapse to the floor. "Ok (Y-N) that's enough." Cole scooped you off the man and picked you up.

Once Cole had got you out of the crowed, he had you outside up agents the wall down an ally.

"You seriously had to hit him didn't you. You're just like Kai, short tempered." Cole slapped his hands to his side. "I don't feel well." You crossed your arms around your stomach. "It's just the air hitting your face, you'll be fine." Cole shrugged as he felt pretty ok. "I won't be fine if you don't fuck me." You smiled and changed conversation as you slipped half of your hand down Cole's trousers. "...Excuse me." Cole rapidly in shock. "I want you, Cole." You then got your full hand down there. "Not now." Cole removed your hand with a little blush.

You just looked up at Cole with a slight smirk on your face, giving Cole a bit of a worried look.

"(Y-N)... You ok?" Cole questioned you. All you did was laughed and smiled at Cole then threw your guts up at the side of Cole. "I am now." You replied and went into kiss Cole as you'd just finished being sick. Cole kissed you back and got a little touchy at the same time. He started touching your hips and then moved down towards your ass, Cole even began to start kissing with his tongue too as you got him a little too carried away. "Shall we go back to the Bounty?" You wiggled your eye brows at Cole as you pulled away. "Why? It's only ten to ten, it's still early... Wait a minute, you'll get a shock if you're not in by ten. I'll go tell Lloyd and then we'll go. Wait here!" Cole began to panic and ran back inside.

"Nya where's Lloyd?" Cole ran up to Nya as she was sat on her own at the bar. "All of them are over there." She pointed out with one irritated and angry expression. "Kai wasn't joking when he said strippers for Lloyd's birthday gift." Cole exhaled.

"COLE! COME JOIN IN!" Jay waved and got his attention. "Jay you're girlfriend is over and pretty pissed off at you. Go talk to her." Cole grabbed hold of Jay and pushed him over to Nya so he could get to Lloyd. "Lloyd I'm gonna walk (Y-N) home because she has to be in at ten if you remember." Cole sat next to Lloyd as he told him. "Ok thanks for telling me." Lloyd patted Cole's shoulder and kept his eye's on the stripper that was in front of him. "Enjoy the rest of your birthday, buddy." Cole the left Lloyd. "THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" Lloyd shouted to Cole as he began to walk away.

"Hey Rocky Boy, want a Lap Dance?" A stripper dressed in full black approached Cole. "Noooo." Was Cole's answer as he ran back outside for you.