Cole X Reader - Part 8 (Ambushed)

Phone Conversation between Jay and Zane.

Zane: "Hello?"

Jay: "Zane are you blind?! There is a girl in the sea!"

Zane: "I know."

Jay: "Then why aren't you and any life guards going to get her?!"

Zane: "Because that girl may possibly be (Y-N), (L-N)."

Jay: "Well keep an eye on her because it may might not be."

Zane: "I'll call Nya to come down just in case it isn't her, so keep you knickers on."

Jay: "Ok... Wait? WHAT?!"

*Zane hangs up*

End of Phone Conversation.

"Well?" Lloyd asked. "Zane thinks that the girl is (Y-N), (L-N). That's why himself and the life guards aren't going after her." Jay announced as he whispered to Lloyd. "Ohh no." Lloyd's eyes widened as he looked past Jay. "What?" Jay turned around. "That isn't (Y-N), (L-N). That's a tourist drowning." Lloyd stood up and sprinted towards the water.

"AHHHH HELP ME! SOME ONE!" You called for help as you faked the shark attack. "Zane! Where is Nya?!" Jay shouted at Zane as he met up with the other two. "I'm here!" Nya ran out of nowhere and ran straight into the water.

"Ha ha fucking fools." You mumbled under your breath as you ducked yourself underwater getting ready for your plan. Nya had noticed that you had vanished underwater and swam faster after you at a rapid speed. "She's vanished!" Nya shouted back to Jay, Lloyd and Zane. "See Zane, some girl has just been killed by a Tiger Shark because you thought it was (Y-N), (L-N)!" Jay pointed out rather furious. "HAVE YOU LOOKED UNDERWATER?!" Zane gave Jay a snobby look and shouted back to Nya.

Nya did what Zane suggested and wished she didn't.

"CALL THE OTHERS,.. QUICKLY!" Nya yelled as loud as she could and swam as fast as she could back to shore. But by then, it was too late. You jumped out of the water while riding an Undead Tiger Shark. Nya ended up clinging onto the snout of the undead creature while it was attempting to bite her. In the end you controlled the shark to go back underwater, then to jump back into the air to make the Water Ninja let go. She did let go as you went into the air again, but Nya used Aurjitzu to get back to shore safely. You just abandoned your Undead Friend and let him go back to being a rotting dead corpse in the sea. By the time you got onto shore every person on the beach had evacuated accept from the police and Ninja which were ready to strike at you.

"Guys call an ambulance, please." Nya begged as she was the only one on the floor begging for help. "Not now Nya, we've got (Y-N) surrounded." Kai fired up his hands. "Please!" Nya cried and started to be sick on the spot. "I'd listen to your sister, Kai. She doesn't look so good." You smiled and pointed at Nya as you didn't care that almost evey Ninja and Police officer had all their weapons aimed at you. "She's been bitten by that Undead Tiger Shark she was riding." Zane figured out. "Correct and it won't be long till she becomes one of these." You spawned fifteen zombies that you had on a lead of chains that you also controlled. "Sorry, Nya." Cole rapidly took his shirt off, stole Kai's fire sword, chopped Nya's right foot clean off and covered her footless leg with his shirt. "FUCK YOU!" You raged at Cole and zapped him with a dark ball making him knock down some officers behind him as well as himself. "Finish them off." You let go of the chains that the zombies had around their necks. While your zombies were fighting the police and Ninja and made a run for it, back to your home.

"Damn it! We almost had her!" Jay finished off the last zombie. "I know!" Kai slapped himself in the face. "Well don't forget we're sure to get her tomorrow." Cole reminded everyone. "Well Nya can't, she needs medical attention right now soon as you decapitated her foot." Zane crouched down to assist Nya. "Yeah thanks for cutting my sister's foot off, Cole." Kai pushed Cole's chest pushing him backwards. "Kai! It was the only thing he could do to save me." Nya stopped her brother from attacking Cole. "What?" Kai questioned. "Nya was bitten by the Undead Tiger Shark, therefore it infected her with the Undead Virus. If I didn't cut her foot off when I did your sister would be a dead, undead headless zombie by now ; so you should by thanking me!" Cole pushed Kai backwards and corrected him. "Ok you two calm down." Jay separated them apart. "Cole, how did you know that would save Nya's life?" Lloyd quizzed. "I watched World War Z when I went on my date. The main character cut a woman's hand off because she got bitten. After that she was completely fine." Cole explained the story. "So that's why (Y-N) shouted at you and hit you with some sort of power ball." Kai figured out. "Yeah that really hurt." Cole looked down at his body that revealedva huge purple bruise on his six pack. "Awch. Did that hurt?" Lloyd gazed at the injury. "I did. Or lets just say it really hurt... And especially when the ball hit me, it was the worst pain I'd ever felt. When the ball vanished the pain went." Cole requoted himself and explained. "This is too weird." Lloyd rubbed his head. "Let's just get to a hospital, please." Jay cut up the talk. "Zane has already planned that." Kai pointed at the ambulance that came down on to the beach. "Thank God." Lloyd said in relief.