Cole X Reader - Part 33 (Special Tea)

The next day was the same old thing. Up at six, clean the Bounty, eat breakfast, have a mini trading session and then go to work at Steeper Wisdom. Although today was different, today your job was to stay in the back and do the dishes. You did that for about two hours and then decided to take a break. Your break turned out to be something super cool though, you found a lot of glasses with all sorted of teas in them a long with a label on then saying "Forbidden Tea"

"I guess you over heard Sensei talk about these teas too?" Jay jumped up behind you as he looked over your shoulder. "Sensei said don't drink them, so if you drink them and get in trouble it's your fault." Zane gazed at a couple of glasses and then left the situation. "But look at them though. They're so cool!" Kai exclaimed as he began to test one.

"Hmm this antigravitea is nice and light." Kai sipped from his cup and then began to float. "Wow that is so cool." Kai tried to control where he was floating.

A minute later all of you picked one tea out at random and drank it and waited for the results.

Kai remainder floating, Nya turned into a giant, Lloyd shrunk, Cole flashed a dark red, one of Jays arm's turned into a tentacle and nothing happened to you.

"Aww how come nothing cool happened to me?" You looked at the glass yours came in. "Might be out of date." Lloyd's higher pitched voice called out. "Ha ha you're so small, Lloyd." Nya's deeper voice joked at dwarf Lloyd. "You didn't drink any of my Secret Teas, did you?" Wu peeked his head around the corner. "Erm no." Jay answered. "Where did Kai lean how to float?" Wu quired the unusual. "The internet." Jay told the best lied for this situation. "Ok. Checks out. Well hurry up with the black tea." Wu left the subject and ordered Jay to hurry up.

Jay drank the last bit of his drink and then turned into a massive octopus, making you fly across the room and landing in the sink, that left the others laughing away.

"Sorry." Jay apologized to you, for making you fly into the sink. "It's ok... Some help me out." You leaned forward and held your hands out. Cole tried to help you out soon as he was the only one at normal size on the ground. "Make an effort!" Cole held your hands and pulled but you wouldn't move. "The tea she drank makes her magnetic." Lloyd picked up the tea glass that yours was in and ran over to Cole. "Octo-Jay you should be stronger than me as you're now an octopus. Help a girl out." Cole let go of you as he suggested.

Jay successful got you out of the sink and put you down on the floor.

"Cool." Your eye's widened as you knew that your tea worked. "How long till these were off?" Kai asked as he continued to float around. "Six hours. That's why I didn't drink one." Zane walked into the back to find his friends in a different shape of person.

"ZANE DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" You struggled to walk backwards as Zane also happened to be made of metal. "Err, why?" Zane didn't think about your panic and walked over to a shelf that you also happened to be stood next to. "NO DON'T!" You held your hands out and stuck to Zane with the magnetic connection. "Aww fuck." You sighed. "PERSONAL SPACE, WOMAN!" Zane grabbed you by the collar of your shirt. "Throw me." You told Zane so you no longer connected to him. Zane threw you into Nya's huge hand and she put you down generally.

"I've got the Black Tea Sensei asked for and if he says anything I know nothing about your Tea Drinking problem." Zane picked up the box of Black Tea and went back to Wu. "Thanks Nya." You dusted off some dust that was on your shirt and then zoomed across the room sticking to Zane once again. Zane flew off the ground and rolled over the counter making the Black Tea box land perfectly in Wu's hands.

"What's the meaning of this!" Wu's patience dropped and demanded an answer. The whole shop went silent and everyone gazed at Zane and you. "I said I wouldn't say anything, but soon as I have (Y-N) magnetically stuck to my back I might as well." Zane stood both of you up. "They drank the teas didn't they?" Wu guessed "Yep." Zane honestly replied. Wu went straight into the back to find the remaining five ninja in very different form.

"I ship (Y-N) and Zane like FedEx." A random voice broke the awkward silence.

"Well done, (Y-N)." Zane shacked his head at the ship he over heard. "I really hope Cole didn't hear that." You cringed.