Cole X Reader - Part 32 (Steeper Wisdom)

Time Skips to 9am at the new Tea Shop, Steeper Wisdom.

"This place looks nice." Jay mentioned as he gazed around. "Yeah. Nicer than the last place we had." Cole added. "So how many customers are you expecting?" You quired as you peeked out of the window. "Not many by the looks of it." Zane peeked out with you. "Why because the Nindroid next door has all of the customers?" Kai crossed his arms not amused. "Exactly." You clicked your fingers. "Looks like we have a rival, Sensei." Nya opened the front door knowing what Wu would want them to do. "Indeed. Ok everyone. In your positions." Wu held the door open with his staff.

As Lloyd stood on his hands and head with Cole & Jay standing on him, Lloyd began to think it would be best for Cole to be doing his job as he is the strongest with his super strength. To make it even harder for Lloyd. Nya, Kai and Zane balancing on Cole & Jay making one cool but wired human pyramid. Then you just has Sensei Wu casually balancing on his staff with on leg and with five bags of tea.

"Shall I just walk into the shop across the street and scare everyone out?" You steeped outside and faced the pyramid. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Get back inside." Wu ordered you. "Yes just do it, I can't carry on with five people on my legs anymore." Lloyd groaned and struggled to keep still. "(Y-N) don't you dare." Wu hopped down from his staff.

You completely ignored Wu and though to do Lloyd a favor by walking into your rival's coffee shop. As you opened the door and took your first step into the building, every single person had their eye's locked on you. Some even whispered and gossiped comments to the person next to them.

"Isn't that (Y-N), (L-N)?"
"What is she doing here?"
"Is that the worlds most wanted Villains who is becoming good by training with the Ninja?"
"She stopped a girl from commuting suicide."
"Apparently (Y-N) is dating Cole."
"I wonder what happens to her Elemental Power?"

Those were just some examples of what people were muttering to each other. After everyone reminded silent, you took another step forward, only to get people demanding autographs and photos. You did a couple of signings and photos with about three or four people and then everyone started pushing and shaving making you a bit uncomfortable. Once everyone had made their way towards you, you zoomed out of the Coffee Shop and ran back into Steeper Wisdom.

"GUYS HELP!" You pushed the ninja out of your way. "I will drink the most expensive drink you have Old Man, long as if my girlfriend and I can meet your new recruited member in person." A punk looking teenage boy spoke to Wu. "Same here." Another person called out. "ME TOO!" A woman called out from the background. "ME THREE!" Another person from further on in the background called. "Kai, Jay get the kettle on. Lloyd, Zane take the orders. Nya start with the cleaning and Cole tell (Y-N) what's happening." Wu smiled and announced. "Yes, Sensei." All six replied.

"Ok now I regret going into that Coffee Shop." You locked yourself in the back room with Cole and Wu. "I don't." Wu said. "There is too many of them." You point at the queue. "How do you think I felt when I did a meeting greet with my fans?" Cole crossed his arms. "Tired?" You guessed. "Yes is was tired but most of all, I loved it! The best part about being famous is about meeting fans. Even ask the others when they did their meeting greets, all of us loved it." Cole explained as as he unlocked the door. "It's not that. I just don't think I deserve to have people coming up to me asking for advise, photos and autographs." You opened the door and put a fake smile on. "The past is in the past. Just enjoy today, you'll be fine." Wu patted you on the back and closed the door behind Cole and you. Cole went back to his normal job in the Tea Shop and Sensei Wu kept to queue under control.

Time Skips to the end of the day.

At the end of the day, everyone had cleaned down while you was half sleep on one of the tables.

"How is she asleep? She has just met fans all day while we have been serving all day, I'm tired and I'm not asleep." Jay slightly complained as he pointed you out. "I'm not asleep one hundred percent. I was just drifting off." You rolled off the table and walked towards the door. "Don't forget when you met your fans you slept for eighteen hours straight." Nya reminded Jay with a little laugh. "Yeah I suppose. Well let's get out of here." Jay stepped out of the tea shop and locked it up once Wu had set the alarm.