Cole X Reader - Part 13 (Mission Accomplished)

"Good job ninja, you've brought down the worlds most wanted female villain." The police commander congratulated the ninja. "We wouldn't have done it without this fella." Jay put his arm around Cole. All of the ninja were cheering for Cole, but Cole didn't say anything. He just watched you being put into the back of a police van. "Cole what's wrong with you? You're like one of the worlds biggest hero's." Kai patted his back with a compliment. "What's gonna happen to, (Y-N)?" Cole asked as he still had his eyes on you. "You still love her don't you?" Kai blurted out. "That's a little weird." The commander said. "It's not if you had a close relationship to her." Cole shortly explained. "Any who, we need you ninja to come down to the prison tomorrow and discuss what we're gonna do with her. We are taking her power away from her, but we need to know what will happen if we destroy it." The officer roughly explsined. "Can't you ask her?" Zane asked the leader. "We have done, but she won't tell us so we think it's something bad." The office replied. "We will be over tomorrow at 12pm, I'll get an answer out of her." Cole butted in as he watched the police van you was in drive off.

After the Blackout, the ninja dropped Skylar off at her house, then went back to the Bounty to tell the good news.

"We're back." Jay slammed the door wide open. "Kai, Jay thank God you're ok." Nya walked over to hug them both. "We did it! Mission accomplished." Kai hugged Nya and clicked his fingers. "We all watched every move Zane did." Sensei Wu stepped though the door. "And you all have terrible cuts and bruises." Nya wiped the blood off Kai's face and the blood from Jay's neck. "But Ninjago is safe now." Lloyd looked at the most positive side of it. "Not just Ninjago, but the world." Zane mentioned that the world is safe now. "Where is Skylar and Cole?" Lord Garmadon quizzed Lloyd. "We walked Skylar back to her place and I have no clue where Cole is." Lloyd shrugged as he replied to his dad. "I'll check his room." Nya said as she managed to walk to Cole's room.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Cole answered. "Hi, Cole. You ok?" Nya opened the door and peeked her head around the corner. "Yeah. Just tired and agitated." Cole hug his Gi up in his wardrobe. "Good... Just double checking because you've looked pretty down these last couple of days." Nya closed the door behind her and sat on Cole's bed. "Well of course I'm gonna be down if I've just confronted my crush to the police... I don't even know why I liked her, I should hate her after everything she's done... But I just can't hate her, it's just a huge attachment I have for her." Cole explained, opened his bedroom window and then sat on his bed next to Nya. "I understand, Cole. But you can't let it get you down this much." Nya hugged Cole to make him feel a bit better. "I know." Cole hugged her back.

A minute or so later, Nya left Cole to have space to himself and went to meet the others in the front room. "Well? Where is he?" Kai questioned his sister. "He's in his room. I've talked to him and he said he's feeling pretty down and tired." Nya explained. "Fair enough, it must be pretty difficult for him right now." Garmadon understood the position Cole was standing in. "Am I the only one who feels a tiny bit sorry for Cole?" Jay asked out loud. Everyone in this room said "Yes." And then in the background you heard Kai say "No."

"Ok maybe feel a bit bad for him. But he slept and fell in love with a serial killer, don't you think that is really odd?" Kai pointed out what Cole had done. "It's Cole's decision, he can choose who he wants to be with. Although I do get your point, Kai." Garmadon agreed that Cole was a bit odd.

About one hour later everyone started to head off to bed, as it had gone way past one in the morning. Plus the ninja had to be up to pay you a little visit in prison later. You should be looking forward to this.